USJ Season

JRR56

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"I thought that this topic was about the upcoming USJ season? Perhaps the moderators need to bring this thread back into line or close it down. It seems to have degenerated from my point of view."

Yes, that is the topic. But with the milan supporters posting things such as:

"They are too worried about who drives the new Ferrari in the parking lot and who all they are better than because of it."

"if usj had not have done what they did last year and they know what they did. we wouldn't even be having this conversation.GO DAWGS!!!".

Maybe everyone needs to READ the topic, before they post so that we can stay on it. Because once someone says one thing (whether it be a milan supporter or a usj supporter) everything takes a 90 degree turn to a different topic. And I think we should just start a topic of Milan-Usj week whatever so people can post this crap there...no here.

"I thought that this topic was about the upcoming USJ season? Perhaps the moderators need to bring this thread back into line or close it down. It seems to have degenerated from my point of view."

Yes, that is the topic. But with the milan supporters posting things such as:

"They are too worried about who drives the new Ferrari in the parking lot and who all they are better than because of it."

"if usj had not have done what they did last year and they know what they did. we wouldn't even be having this conversation.GO DAWGS!!!".

Maybe everyone needs to READ the topic, before they post so that we can stay on it. Because once someone says one thing (whether it be a milan supporter or a usj supporter) everything takes a 90 degree turn to a different topic. And I think we should just start a topic of Milan-Usj week whatever so people can post this crap there...no here.

all these 90 degree turns is what makes thi rag fun to be on.