Scores

VolunteerGeneral

Franklin 4 Rossview 0

Ensworth beat Centennial. I think the score was 4-3. I do know that Ensworth won.

Ensworth did win 4-3 at Centennial. Could have gone eiether way with many chances for each side. Ensworth scored first, then fell behind 2-1 at half. Scored the next three goals, primarily with speed, and Centennial made it close with about 5-6 minutes left, bringign it to 4-3 EHS. 2 goals for Emily Perkins, 2 for Anna Bowers. Centennial is a very good, dangerous team. Ensworth played much better in the mid-field than they did against Harpeth Hall, and that helped. Like all mid-state teams, they ahve a grueling schedule coming up with Brentwood High, Independence, Brentwood Academy, BGA, Siegel, JPII, etc. This is a very, very hard region (not all the preceeding are in Div. II, of course).

• Replies 557
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ensworth did win 4-3 at Centennial. Could have gone eiether way with many chances for each side. Ensworth scored first, then fell behind 2-1 at half. Scored the next three goals, primarily with speed, and Centennial made it close with about 5-6 minutes left, bringign it to 4-3 EHS. 2 goals for Emily Perkins, 2 for Anna Bowers. Centennial is a very good, dangerous team. Ensworth played much better in the mid-field than they did against Harpeth Hall, and that helped. Like all mid-state teams, they ahve a grueling schedule coming up with Brentwood High, Independence, Brentwood Academy, BGA, Siegel, JPII, etc. This is a very, very hard region (not all the preceeding are in Div. II, of course).

JPII 1 Hume Frogg 0

Lady luck was not with the owls on this evening. Good job to get the win despite hitting the woodwork a lot and avoid a letdown after their big win last week.

Match tonight against CSAS?? Anyone know the time on this?

Home Game at the Owl's Nest / School @ 7:00 PM vs CSAS

Varsity only!

Brand new goals! Field is looking incredible! Thanks to those dedicated football dads!

Webb 6

Catholic 1

Mustcoach: Have you seen either of the above teams play? That score kind of made me wonder about both teams. I hadn't heard much about Webb, and mostly the only thing I had heard about Catholic is that they weren't getting their forward back from Florida. Is Catholic rebuilding this season?

Mustcoach: Have you seen either of the above teams play? That score kind of made me wonder about both teams. I hadn't heard much about Webb, and mostly the only thing I had heard about Catholic is that they weren't getting their forward back from Florida. Is Catholic rebuilding this season?

I have not seen either team. Of course you know Martha Hall is NOT coming back from Florida. I have heard ,through some of my players on Webb, that Catholic is nursing some injuries. That is all I know about Catholic. If anyone else knows more then please reply. Yes, that score did surprise me also.

i saw the catholic and maryville game and catholic seems to be missing some people in key spots from last year the girls also seem to be lacking teamwork and a real goal scorer which was not a problem last year i have no clue who is hurt but that can't help them either but Leader will have them ready to go come tournament time they still ahve alot of talent on that team