topvol98

How does this game play out?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. How does this game play out?

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i thought this thread was about SH and Betsy? Can Sh fans not get over and move on over South beating them last week? Just imigine the melt down they will have IF Betsy upsets them tonight... OMG! they will be ready to fire coach smith after 2 gamesI hope the football team and coaches are still taking about last week like some of you fans...

Those are the south people who have taken over db's fans as trying to make every thread about them. I guess they figure nobody want's to talk about them so they will go to where people are talking. I know that Betsy has Science Hill full attention.

i thought this thread was about SH and Betsy? Can Sh fans not get over and move on over South beating them last week? Just imigine the melt down they will have IF Betsy upsets them tonight... OMG! they will be ready to fire coach smith after 2 gamesI hope the football team and coaches are still taking about last week like some of you fans...

Those are the south people who have taken over db's fans as trying to make every thread about them. I guess they figure nobody want's to talk about them so they will go to where people are talking. I know that Betsy has Science Hill full attention.

E-Towns bunch that left in 07 beat them bad their fresh. and soph. years that was the bunch that

won the conference the last two years and South was the best team. Like you said South did it when it

counted and E was not allowed to do when they should have. South will make it 3 in a row I do not

see any one up here slowing Carters Crew. I guess a lot of the faithful wish that you had DB this year.

E is fighting for respect and a playoff berth. That would be a huge accomplishment for this team, knowing

where they came from and knowing where they would have been if a few changes would not have

been made. Most of Betsy is not looking forward to the South game. Good Luck and have a great

season to all.

I'm not sure of all the reasons that South dropped DB but I know there was a ton of focus on the game last year before the ball was ever teed up and a lot of mental and physical energy was put into that 1 game which mattered not in the big scheme of things for South in there ultimate goal (and for DB for that matter). I know there have been comments from the South side that it took a few weeks to get over that game and refocus on the task at hand. While I am sure there is some discussion about this might have been "the year", I would say there is more zeal about the possibilities of the season as a whole and the emotional up and down of the DB game was not required to make this season a success. Just my opinion from the other side.

South is good but they would not beat DB if they played this year either... South will lose at least one game this year, and they want get past maryville....

Gosh they beat Science hill and they think they own the world... I really dont look for SH to lose but one more game maybe 2, --- WB and maybe DB but they got a good shot at DB this year

South is good but they would not beat DB if they played this year either... South will lose at least one game this year, and they want get past maryville....

Gosh they beat Science hill and they think they own the world... I really dont look for SH to lose but one more game maybe 2, --- WB and maybe DB but they got a good shot at DB this year

Have to take care of tonight's game before we can start looking at the next one.

If Derick Carr is bad/a we will find out tonight. He probably won't find a defense of this calibre' many more times this season. I predict 'Betsy to throw the ball.

Carr went for 88 yards total with 1 (impressive 32 yard) touchdown in 5 carries in the Jamboree??¦B/A performance in my book. Come on Campusat??¦you were at the Jamboree??¦I mean did they even complete a pass? I didn??™t see the HV game, so maybe there has been big improvement since the Jamboree. Even with the VERY quick receiver, they don??™t seem to have the passing game that they had last year. Maybe I am wrong??¦and after tonight if they prove me wrong I will certainly give credit where it??™s due!!

When have they ever got TO maryville?

Those are the south people who have taken over db's fans as trying to make every thread about them. I guess they figure nobody want's to talk about them so they will go to where people are talking. I know that Betsy has Science Hill full attention.Those are the south people who have taken over db's fans as trying to make every thread about them. I guess they figure nobody want's to talk about them so they will go to where people are talking. I know that Betsy has Science Hill full attention.

With all due respect...when the new coach states at his press conference his priority is to beat DB then I would say we don't need much help making it all about us

Carr went for 88 yards total with 1 (impressive 32 yard) touchdown in 5 carries in the Jamboree??¦B/A performance in my book. Come on Campusat??¦you were at the Jamboree??¦I mean did they even complete a pass? I didn??™t see the HV game, so maybe there has been big improvement since the Jamboree. Even with the VERY quick receiver, they don??™t seem to have the passing game that they had last year. Maybe I am wrong??¦and after tonight if they prove me wrong I will certainly give credit where it??™s due!!

Yes, he looked good I have to admit. But he ain't gonna run on JC. I just don't see it happening. And I would put money on it that they have been working on deep routes all week. And no they didn't throw but a couple of times. Maybe we need to hear from the E faithful what they are going to do. Co'mon E peeps whatcha gonna do? Give us some preview. Can they throw or not?