Forrest

Guest UTM31

Oh well that doesnt really matter anymore does it? Davidson won the state title, they came through when they needed to. And to all the Forrest fans who cares who beat who all that matters is the LADY BEARS are STATE CHAMPIONS.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They (Forrest) played a very tough schedule. Went to the border battle and to Panama City to play games, also went to Goodpasture and won so the record speaks for itself. You also never had to face the pitcher from Richland who was awsome. The Lady Rockets did a fanstatic job and made us all very proud to be from Chapel Hill.

Did Forrest play Brentwood Acad, Father Ryan (twice), Gissom, AL(BJ Classic), Hartselle, AL(BJ Classic), Beech, St. Benedict, Ezell Harding (twice),DCA (twice). Thier record against these teams 6-5, these games prepared thier young team to win the the state championship.

They also went 5-2 in the Bob Jones 3-2 in the Honda Classic in Cookeville, 4-2 in Monsoon Madness in Gulf Shores, Alabama.

DA, you got first good job. Forrest, you are the best public school in the state and second best team in the state. DA, brag when you've won with athletes from a zoned community, not a state wide selection. Don't reply to this, cause I won't be back on here to read your babble DA.

I'm not sure what all teams were in the Boarder Battle in Fayetville, but the Lady Rockets did very well, losing only to two big Alabama schools. They wound up tied for third, I believe, in that. They won all the other tournaments they were in, including one in Franklin. They swept Panama City on spring break. We're very proud of our girls. For a small 1A public school, they did great. And you'll be hearing from them again in the future, possibly the next few years. A lot of young talent. Ann Marie Odum is a fine pitcher, and the DA girls had trouble hitting her. I'm not taking anything away from DA, they are a very talented young team. I thought overall, the two were pretty evenly matched.

I was there at the Field Of Dreams and the students didn't yell swing at all the batters. They were loud and pumped but never yelled at players by name or number or used four letter words. I am sorry that DA didn't bring as many fans as our little school and didn't have as much school spirit. We love and support are school and if you were there did you notice Forrest fans have after several games including this one gave both team standing ovations. We love good ball win or lose. I am sure you are a small minority, what I saw there were good DA Fans.

Yall are all killing me. Quit complaining about everything that goes on outside the fence. YOu should be focusing on the game anyways, not paying attention to whats going on outside. Who cares if the FCS boys were yelling, isn't that what fans do?? Quit arguing over stupid stuff.

I think that both the teams are great and they both try hard but if DA was in the division they are suppose to be in like with all the other private schools(ezell and all the others should be with Da too) Forrest would have one it. And second of all Forrest might have lost to C.A. but they were in the lead and blew the game but you know what is sad is that DA lost to Goodpasture but a little old hick town bunch of girls beat them and DA couldn't. They might be state champs but the didn't be one of the better teams.