EAST HICKMAN

LiLolme

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That is how they get thier kicks, they love to belittle folks, now some may see how the east kids were treated, this thing has been bred into these kids for generations. .

ok thats the thing everyone thinks if u r from east u are treated like crap and thats not true if u ask most people they didnt want the schools to split because everyone lost good friends and coachs dont hate on u if ur from east as i have learned on this someone told me i was brainwashed (bull) i picked to stay in centerville and u think that we all hate east now but if u were at their game friday there were centerville people sittin in the rain and goin for east i have all the faith in the world in east i want them to do well if we didnt we wouldnt have drove all the way out there to watch them and there is people an here makin centerville look bad and that is messed up too dont judge all of us for a few people we r not all the same good luck east the only time iam not goin for east is when they play us and thats just cause i want my school to win too but good luck to both hickman teams

"if we were healthy" there you go playing the were are hurt card....and last year we had a game under our belt card....you have more excuses papatiger.....tell your Coach to have them ready this year!!!!! Whine, whine, whine, excuse excuse excuse.....

You obviously only read part of the posts. I wrote you had a game under your belt and it was Waverly's first game From game one to game two makes a big difference for a lot of teams. READ the posts for goodness sakes. Not making excuses, it will be a close game I think. It's homcoming too!

ok thats the thing everyone thinks if u r from east u are treated like crap and thats not true if u ask most people they didnt want the schools to split because everyone lost good friends and coachs dont hate on u if ur from east as i have learned on this someone told me i was brainwashed (bull) i picked to stay in centerville and u think that we all hate east now but if u were at their game friday there were centerville people sittin in the rain and goin for east i have all the faith in the world in east i want them to do well if we didnt we wouldnt have drove all the way out there to watch them and there is people an here makin centerville look bad and that is messed up too dont judge all of us for a few people we r not all the same good luck east the only time iam not goin for east is when they play us and thats just cause i want my school to win too but good luck to both hickman teams

That al may be true, I don't know, I wasn't there.... But, I think the outcry in the thread is because of the opening post.

That al may be true, I don't know, I wasn't there.... But, I think the outcry in the thread is because of the opening post.

Im with rcombs, Obviously someone over in Centerville must hate East... I mean why else would you start a post like that... Its absolutely rediculous to me that someone could get on hear an rag a 1st year high school team like that!!! Im not worried though... Coach Jones and the Eagles will be earning respect in the coming years... YOU BETTER BELIEVE IT!!!!

Your also american........Americans are hated by so many countries in the world..... just because they are american, Cant change it. Unfortunatly you cant change peoples feelings, the things that have been brewing are from years and years of EAST/CENTERVILLE division, do you want to be judged individually? That will come when you meet god. There are lots of kids from centerville that I think the world of , but there are those that I think these guys are talking about that have the childish mentality carried on for generations, that truly did treat kids from East as lesser persons..

For the record. I have NOTHING to do with Hickman Co. High School. I am someone who passed through MANY years ago.All of you who ASSUMED it was someone from Cnterville! SHAME ON YOU ! YOU are guilty of what you ACCUSE Hickman Co. (Centerville) of.By the way,Collinwood is a VERY good 1A Team!

Hickman County IS indeed playing with 4A juniors and seniors...which makes the majority of teams across this nation. As I understand it, only freshmen were mandated to go where they were zoned. Upperclassmen would not have to transfere and didn't for athletic reasons and to finish out high school where they started and had a chance to have a decent team. For example: If a Jr (who lived/s in Lyles) was starting on Centersville's team last year, why in the world would he leave his friends and "his" high school his Sr year??? There is NO arguing the fact that Hickman Co IS playing with 4A Jrs and Srs. If you cant understand that...you are just ignorant. It's the fact. How many of East's Jrs and Srs started at Hickman County or another school last year??? I doubt it was many...if any.

For the record. I have NOTHING to do with Hickman Co. High School. I am someone who passed through MANY years ago.All of you who ASSUMED it was someone from Cnterville! SHAME ON YOU ! YOU are guilty of what you ACCUSE Hickman Co. (Centerville) of.By the way,Collinwood is a VERY good 1A Team!

I doubt it.......that shot you took was " A typical Centerville shot" .if your not from Centerville, then I am the man in the moon.

Hickman County IS indeed playing with 4A juniors and seniors...which makes the majority of teams across this nation. As I understand it, only freshmen were mandated to go where they were zoned. Upperclassmen would not have to transfere and didn't for athletic reasons and to finish out high school where they started and had a chance to have a decent team. For example: If a Jr (who lived/s in Lyles) was starting on Centersville's team last year, why in the world would he leave his friends and "his" high school his Sr year??? There is NO arguing the fact that Hickman Co IS playing with 4A Jrs and Srs. If you cant understand that...you are just ignorant. It's the fact. How many of East's Jrs and Srs started at Hickman County or another school last year??? I doubt it was many...if any.

That's my point exactly. That's what I've been saying all along. Good to see someone with some sense.