ensworth vs. cpa

tigerfan12

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Ensworth is going to compete with the best of Div.II-AA then they better beat CPA. Nothing against CPA, I did watch them in a scrimmage and though they are small, they have a really good QB in that dangerous spread offense. Can't wait to hear how this one goes. I'm curious as to just how good T. Jefferson is on the football field. I've seen what he can do on the basketball court.

The Big Ones vote really has me surprised on this one, with 79% picking CPA, making CPA effectively more than a 3-to-1 favorite. Don't get me wrong, this is a game CPA can win, but EHS is being way underestimated IMO by the fans who are picking.

EHS is one of a few teams I'll be picking in the Big Ones contest this week getting less than 30% of the fan votes - gotta go with the "value" when it presents itself. We'll see.

It comes down to if Ensworth can contain the passing game and play overall good defense, then Ensworth easy. If CPA can contain the run and not do terrible against the passing game, CPA wins. My prediction is CPA cannot contain the run, and ehs will get them in the air when their not expecting it. So EHS by 10.

Trent Wallace is special. He and Harrison seem to have a special connection on the field. Nobody plays harder than Wallace and at 6'8 he has the size and he also catches everything thrown to him.

Harrison Ballard is a stud too.

Hum? I am wondering about how these characteristics are supposed to equal good play on the field. The Wallace kid looks like a basketball player. How well will that transfer to the field. I question it. Ballard may be a stud but can he play with the big boys? Ensworth seems to be a bit on the small side-