Will Temple win a football game this year?

taydizzle

I am not like you, Crusadermaniac.

It does not matter to me who Temple plays. I am always going to pull for them, believe in them, and hope that they are going to win, no matter how many games they lose or by how many points they lose by. I did not just become a Temple fan last year.

It does not bother me one bit to say that I was wrong. I was wrong. Temple did not beat Whitwell.

Congratulations on the win over Silverdale. I bet your face was kind of puckered up at half-time.

Whitwell surprised me and if you were as smart as you want everyone to think you are, you should be careful about overlooking them. I was not able to go over for the game but I understand that their quarterback was quite an athlete running the ball and they had several really good running backs. The only way you guys are going to beat them is the way you are doing it now against other teams, in the air.

I am wrong a lot more than I would like to admit but there is one good thing to feel good about. I will probably be right every time I pick South Pittsburg to win. That will be a safe bet.

You are not like me???? I know that!! I am RIGHT and you are WRONG!! don't know what else you could be referring to...seeing as how I am always on here...so anyways...

We won't overlook whitwell....we will kill them like they killed you....then we will pillage the temple worse than grace has ever beat temple at anything....(I bet after you add this years football score to all the other football scores of temple vs. grace, the total points will be really close...)

If you knew anything about football you would know that any team that is winning is doing it through the air...that is how teams win now a days...wait how many rushing yards did we have against SBA????I'll let you look it up...we killed them on the ground and the air....

and another thing taft beat St. Andrews like 44-0 or something awful we beat taft 41-18 ...and sewanne beat ya'll 20-2....so if ya do the math we will beat ya'll like 80 something to zero....we all know this is not how football works..but it is interesting....

we will beat SP the same way TEmple did last year...through the air.....they can't stop the pass we saw that when they played Marion....then we will put 9 in the box b/c they can't throw...talk to ya after the SP win...

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

we will beat SP the same way TEmple did last year...through the air.....they can't stop the pass we saw that when they played Marion....then we will put 9 in the box b/c they can't throw...talk to ya after the SP win...

This year's Grace team is not even in the same class as last year's Temple team. For that matter, Grace is not even in the same class as last year's South Pittsburg team much less this year's South Pittsburg team.

It does not take a lot of skill to talk smack. It is just a lot of air blowing and two lips "smack"ing together. Anybody can talk about what they want to do, and even what they think they can do. It is a whole other thing to talk about what you have already done.

Grace may very well put it on Temple this year and then, they may not. But one thing you can rest easy about every night your head hits the pillow, South Pittsburg is going to embarass Grace on the gridiron at Baxter stadium (Just like very other region opponent). Grace is just another obstacle to have to step on and crush on their way to the 'boro this year.

Do you really think Grace can beat South Pittsburg? Is that your alarm clock I hear going off?

By the way... I did look at the stats for Grace and Silverdale in yesterday's paper. Depending only on my memory, I think the yardage on the ground for both teams was very similar (Didn't Silverdale have more?), Silverdale had a lot more first downs, and Grace had close to 150 yards more than silverdale in the air. You might be stretching the we "killed them."

Was your face puckered up at half-time? I bet you were not even at the Grace/Silverdale game. You went to the Temple game to cheer on your favorite football team (just like a moth to a flame). You know, the ones who dress in black and red.

Think.....rented mule

We will bring him back to reality for a little while this week Pasture.

We will all appreciate that

Grace may very well put it on Temple this year and then, they may not. But one thing you can rest easy about every night your head hits the pillow, South Pittsburg is going to embarass Grace on the gridiron at Baxter stadium (Just like very other region opponent). Grace is just another obstacle to have to step on and crush on their way to the 'boro this year.

I appreciate the support but let's not put us in the Boro just yet. BTW it's Beene Stadium....Baxter Stadium is at Jasper

I appreciate the support but let's not put us in the Boro just yet. BTW it's Beene Stadium....Baxter Stadium is at Jasper

Whoops! Sorry about that... I guess I just had Baxter stuck in my head from reading ALL those posts in the SP/Jasper thread. I knew something did not sound right about that.

You know I am optimistic.

Whoops! Sorry about that... I guess I just had Baxter stuck in my head from reading ALL those posts in the SP/Jasper thread. I knew something did not sound right about that.

You know I am optimistic.

So now you're a SP fan right??? hahaha i see how it is....that is pathetic... by the way...blake ran the ball for over 150 yards..BY HIMSELF....

So now you're a SP fan right??? hahaha i see how it is....that is pathetic... by the way...blake ran the ball for over 150 yards..BY HIMSELF....

In football, I am first a Temple fan. After that I am a South Pittsburg fan because I have a deep respect for the history and tradition of their program. I admire how the community comes together and supports the team.

Outside of that, I am simply a high school football fan who pulls for Region 3, single a schools. I will be a fan of all four teams who make it to the playoffs this year. I hope it is going to be South Pittsburg, Lookout Valley, Silverdale, and Grace.

When Grace went to Murfreesboro to the state basketball tournament two seasons ago I rooted for Grace all the way to the end. I was disappointed that you guys lost to Union City in the championship game. This past season I pulled for CSAS and Temple up at the state tournament and was thrilled to see CSAS beat Picket County in the sectionals.

I am not surprised to hear that Blake ran the ball for so many yards. I understand he is quite the athlete.

In football, I am first a Temple fan. After that I am a South Pittsburg fan because I have a deep respect for the history and tradition of their program. I admire how the community comes together and supports the team.

Outside of that, I am simply a high school football fan who pulls for Region 3, single a schools. I will be a fan of all four teams who make it to the playoffs this year. I hope it is going to be South Pittsburg, Lookout Valley, Silverdale, and Grace.

When Grace went to Murfreesboro to the state basketball tournament two seasons ago I rooted for Grace all the way to the end. I was disappointed that you guys lost to Union City in the championship game. This past season I pulled for CSAS and Temple up at the state tournament and was thrilled to see CSAS beat Picket County in the sectionals.

I am not surprised to hear that Blake ran the ball for so many yards. I understand he is quite the athlete.

I appreciate the support...but I have a question for you...

Why did you not join Coacht until October during the year temple was so good??? Where were you before then....seems like you jumped on the bandwagon... especially considering you are now a Coacht fanatic..on here all the time posting all the time...a plus member....????but I'll let you explain...

Why did you not join Coacht until October during the year temple was so good??? Where were you before then....seems like you jumped on the bandwagon... especially considering you are now a Coacht fanatic..on here all the time posting all the time...a plus member....????but I'll let you explain...

He joined less than a month after I did. Your point is????

Did you ever think that myybe he found CoachT about that time. That's what I did.

I appreciate the support...but I have a question for you...

I am not sure how when I joined coacht determines when I became an avid Temple fan or "jumped on the bandwagon."

Coacht has been around for a number of years now and I have been reading the threads for quite some time. It did not have anything to do with how good Temple was or was not doing. If Temple's success was going to be my motivation for joining coacht, then I would have joined during previous basketball seasons. I just got tired of reading everyone else's comments and thought that I would give it a try. Since no one was talking about the Temple/South Pittsburg game last October, it seemed like a good time to jump in, especially since the South Pittsburg posters seemed to be a pretty classy bunch of people and there was a lot of them who post.

Hey dadoffour, pasture or any other Temple fans. A question for you. We had a JV game scheduled with Jasper for this afternoon but after getting pounded a week ago they chicken out and cancelled. I was talking to Coach Grider and suggested that he contact Temple since they did not have a game this week and see if they would be interested in having a JV game instead. I figured our JV would be a real good match-up with Temple's younger guys and it would give them both some good playing time. So Coach Grider calls the AD's office and leaves messages on Thursday and Friday and he even called and left a message at the main office on Friday but as of yesterday afternoon had not even recieved a return call. What's up? If you don't want to play you should at least call and say no thanks. I think the AD and/or coaches missed a good opportunity for the team to get better.