Oliversprings vs McMinn Central

Sasquatch101

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Otis, your a great guy but I think that you need to go visit Ange. MCentral is not a bad team at all, matter of fact they are pretty good. They faced a strong team last week in Loudon, and did not help themselves by so many mistakes. I am going MC.

Well said. Loudon is for REAL....I don't think anyone really expected them to win that game...I know i didn't (but i was still pulling for them..go chargers!).....anyway Central will bounce back beautifully from that game and win in convicing fashion 35 to 6. Central is a much better team than they showed friday night and OS is weak from what I hear

ok first of all, this may be a good test for Central because O.S. isn't that good.

Now to Meigs, if you all actually think your going to beat meigs, your crazy! But if you do want to have a chance put #24 LOGAN SHAMBLIN in. lol. I'm telling you that boy can freakin rock your world. LOL. Or at least he can rock the water coolers world.

If you think this is a lock for meigs you are CRAZY. Central had yall going to the fourth quarter and central is a better team this year and meigs is worse....you could say that doesn't mean anything for this year but if anyone from meigs says that they aren't very worried about playing MC, then they are CRAZY AND THEY ARE LYING! GO CHARGERS

Central better watch out for this week before worrying about Meigs or they will find themselves 0-2 once again going to Decatur to face the Tigers where they will leave 0-3!!!

Meigs better watch out for central! I wouldn't be so cocky....central is a better team this year and meigs is DOWN...meigs better just worry about boyd before they go into week 3 0-2 instead of 1-1!!!!

Wow. I thought it would at least be after Friday night when the Meigs/Central mud slinging began.

nope. I don't think Central will overlook OS because they aren't good enough to overlook anybody, but this Meigs and central rivalry has become pretty heated. No doubt about it the two teams don't get along very well in any sport. Question.....is this game the biggest rivalry in the region? I can't think of two teams that hate each other more?!