Collinwood vs Loretto

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would say it will be a massacre. Statom is accustomed to Loretto's offense since Wayne Co runs the same thing, except alot better.

Collinwood 49 Loretto 6

I dont know about a blow-out. I would think that Loretto is going to play us tougher this year. They have a new coach and some good atheletes.

I would say more like Collinwood 31 Loretto 19.

Good Luck to both teams.

Nedn1stgrade the only question I have about your 49 to 6 blowout is how is Loretto going to manage to get 6 points?

Something stupid like a fumble return or Loretto's 1sts will score after Collinwood puts the band and cheerleaders in at the end of the game. Ya'll think I'm kidding but Loretto is terrible. They COULD NOT stop Cornersville's 1st team and Cornersville runs the same offense as Collinwood except Statom is a little more wide open than Stockstill. Cornersville is pure Delaware WingT.

sounds like a game to miss although I never assume anything except that I will die and run out of gas quite often

Collinwood has a lot of new faces on defense , linebackers are the key to how the Trojans do Friday night . I see the Trojans winning but not by a blow-out . GO TROJANS