Bearden Vs West

Jake should be a welcomed starter this week. This is in the to close to call category. Bearden doesn't have the flash that West has but they do have a very complete team. I was very impressed with Ryan & Wagner in the second half of last weeks game. Farragut just moved the ball to easily against the West defense. I have a uneasy feeling if Bearden breaks the protection of Ryan down they should win this one. I was shocked Farragut scored 41 against them last week I really thought it would be the other way. Easterly needs more touches and if the running game gets established West will be very tough to beat.

Bearden 24 West 21

this is a tough one to call. west clearly has the advantage with athletes but bearden is stronger and well-coached. west can score quickly with ryan as we saw last week but bearden has a short, ball-control passing game that can keep the ball out of ryan's hands. i think bearden has the better overall defense so i think they'll win a close one.

BHS - 28

WHS - 24

West's secondary is young and will be the key to the game. They have the athletes they just have to be disciplined in there coverages and make it hard for halladay's recievers to get any seperation. West's LBs and the line can stop Beardens running game and put it on the backs of the secondary

If West's O-line can give Ryan time to throw, West could do well with all the athletes at reciever. However, I beleive Bearden is more physical than West which could cause some problems, but they also have some solid athletes at the skill positions. In the end I feel it comes down to the play of both QB's. West wins a close one due to the tremendous athleticism of their recieving core and overall team speed.