thoughts on farragut football

bigfrase

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest kozkc1

Now i take great offense to the claims that the Off. line is sub-par. we very well may have one of the best Off. lines in farragut history. our line is all seniors at right tackle we have #60 Adam Gillem one of the fastest big men on the team with the most experience this year will be his 3rd year starting he bench presses more then 315 lbs. at guard we have # 75 Jamie Tidrick he is 6'5 305 he benches more then 320 he has also been starting for 3 years. He has attended many camps this summer to improve his skill he will be a great asset. At left tackle #74 Nick Zacheretti he is 6'5 and the fastest O-line man on the team very skillful great at the pass block and he started last year as well. at the other guard # 77 keith lawson a great player with so much potential he is strong big and with this be his 2nd year starting he is a great player. there will be one new comer to the farragut o-line #76 baker luck at center is one of the smartest player on the team you can tell the is all ways thinking this spring he did very good in pass pro and all the games i have high hopes for him. the non-starters are all high quality that would be starting at any other high school. As for you dirty dogs peach plays tackle (i love my o-line they are the best they are my most respected teamates)

dirty dawgs lets look at the numbers . . . . blah blay blah . . . 50% of you people live in those condos near the mall and the other 50% live IN the mall. Quit boasting about your athletics WOW you beat 2 and 8 farragut in OT. We are gonna blast you guys next year, mainly cause you have no one man show anymore i.e. ernst, crook...... (or if colquitt can kick 90 yard field goals).

What does that have to do with them beating us the past few years? heck, they can live on the campus and it makes no difference, they have owned us. and good post koz, whoever says the o-line is no good is a complete idiot and has no clue about life or the meaning of life.

don't you go to farragut? are you on the football team, i didn't think so. and sparky don't even say anything any more. i may have overexaggerated bout our line but until i see improvement, which i'm sure i will, i believe our line is adequate. and you see our so-called koz, who seems to care more bout stats then winning. i have been coming to football workouts and many of these so called all star linemen haven't been there. and koz i hope you step up cause you don't seem a bright person anyways holla back

Guest kozkc1

You have know idea, roz(tim) you are the problem with farragut football the only problem. people who come in the first year and think they know some thing. i have been working for this team for 4 years hours of lifting, running and playing. all i want is to win and every other senior and junior that played last year feels the same way, you did not have to experience that season. Every one on this team that played last year has a grudge with every other team. We are ready to fight (WEST knows) to win. we are now the under dog and we are going to put every last bitt of power we have to be champs. A teammate that talks bad about his fellow teammates is not a teammate at all. you need to quit or gain some pride in your program and respect your teammates. now i don t mind you dissing me, i am a bigger man then to come back with some gay cut down,but don t mess with my O-LINE and DBs. HOLLA BACK

Guest buffman642

I know that is not Sparky. Sparky is not smart enough to write something like that. Even if that is Sparky who would listen to what he thinks about football. It took him 6 years to graduate H.S. And he works everyday for courtney and gets paid nothing.

Guest kozkc1

dillon you are just mad that sparky does not like you and he is so much cooler then you, and for sparky you need to get a life and stop following EC around, and PLZZZZZZZ just tell lisa that you are in love with her

Calm down man, if i really thought that bad bout the lineman i wouldn't be playin. its called constructive critcism. i didn't play to lose. everyone has weaknesses, including me and you (i don't know if you realize it yet, but i'm not really all that good) Our team is really only a bunch of players. you saw that during the west scrimmage. how many people were really fighting, and you know i know cause i was at the bottom. and if you would use your head, you could be one of the best cause coach lyle talks bout you all the time. but till we come together as a team, we are just a bunch of players who won't sacrifice for anyone else so why should i worry bout what anyone else. i love my teammates especially the lineman, but i'm sorry to say i don't remember any of them in the acutal fight.