WHH vs Forrest (Week 2)

even though heritage lost their qb for a week, they still have sophomore josh puch....and hes not too bad himself.they still have a great running game and defense thats libel to make a few interceptions especially by senior dylan kemp.heritage wil have a great year this year with running back lee owens earning 100+ yards at the last game.watch out forrest...heritage is here.

heritage over forrest... 28-21

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

even though heritage lost their qb for a week, they still have sophomore josh puch....and hes not too bad himself.they still have a great running game and defense thats libel to make a few interceptions especially by senior dylan kemp.heritage wil have a great year this year with running back lee owens earning 100+ yards at the last game.watch out forrest...heritage is here.

heritage over forrest... 28-21

Puch is a player

well it seems like you will be eatin goose eggs cause thats all you'll get. and sssssshhhhhhhhhh moto24 you even from these two schools

I will take scrambled goose eggs over crow any day. That aside like I said you minutemen are showing a lot of confidence which I like, but I wouldn't be so confident yet you haven't played anyone worth bragging about I would wait until I proved I could beat some stiff competition before I talked about all that you are going to do. On second thought never mind it will be much more enjoyable for the rest of us to see you have to eat some crow or are you going to just disappear like you did last year when you guys lost. Either way I have to take Forrest by 14 points in this one they will be tough to beat with a second string QB.

ill take heritage in this one... forrest has some very good athletic programs... but in my opinion, football isnt one of them. no offence... just my opinion. and heritage is just one of those teams that gets better every year.

heritage- 21

forrest-7

Oxen, have you guys played any games yet, this season. Keep us updated on what's going on over in Jackson this season........

Oxen, have you guys played any games yet, this season. Keep us updated on what's going on over in Jackson this season........

we played last saturday at home... got beat 44-0 by the 5th ranked team in the nation... st. xavior in chicago. that was a non- conference game. this saturday we travel to union in east kentucky. i didnt make the travel team this week so ill see you at mcewen probably.

we played last saturday at home... got beat 44-0 by the 5th ranked team in the nation... st. xavior in chicago. that was a non- conference game. this saturday we travel to union in east kentucky. i didnt make the travel team this week so ill see you at mcewen probably.

Sounds good, Man. I'm sure you'll be making all the travel rosters once you've got a little more time under your belt up there. We'll see ya Friday!

heritage will be fine. they got a great replacement for mcclung. his name is puch and he's gonna surprise some people. forrest has no idea what he's gonna do. I'm not sayin hes gonna light up the scoreboard, but he's gonna command the offense like mcclung would if not better. the defense is gonna surprise people too. i like heritages chances in this because of the intensity, from both players and coaches.