WHH vs Forrest (Week 2)

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Forrest looked good in their lightening shortened week 0 game. Got 2-3 very good runners and all with different styles. Line is big as usual and the D is strong. Forrest will look to avenge the loss from last year. The drive will not be nice, but the Rockets are ready to play. Ofcourse you can hear the game on WAXO TV in Marshall and surrounding counties and on the internet at WAXO SPORTS just click on Forrest Sports.I give Forrest the win 28-17.

Sorry, I thought I read somewhere that your field would be ready by your second game. I guess they actually must of said your second home game.

Yup the 21st vs. NCS. Home Coming too. The second game on the field is Cascade isn't it? We have a great spot for your Band at "The Rock"

Forrest looked good in their lightening shortened week 0 game. Got 2-3 very good runners and all with different styles. Line is big as usual and the D is strong. Forrest will look to avenge the loss from last year. The drive will not be nice, but the Rockets are ready to play. Ofcourse you can hear the game on WAXO TV in Marshall and surrounding counties and on the internet at WAXO SPORTS just click on Forrest Sports.I give Forrest the win 28-17.Yup the 21st vs. NCS. Home Coming too. The second game on the field is Cascade isn't it? We have a great spot for your Band at "The Rock"

Sounds like your ready for the "train" , Voice...........You aren't going to be on here again this season whining about our band are ya??

P.S. Good to hear from you again buddy, I've missed ya.........

It is no surprise that Heritage's qb got thrown out of the game. He is a hothead and is always starting something. He shows poor sportsmanship and I can't stand him. This may not be his last suspension of the season knowing this kid. Obviously I'm not a Forrest fan, just a Robertson county onlooker. I think Forrest wins because Heritage can't line up and smash the football. They've been playing passing league ball even in games, and that crap doesn't cut it. Especially now that the hot shot qb is out.

It is no surprise that Heritage's qb got thrown out of the game. He is a hothead and is always starting something. He shows poor sportsmanship and I can't stand him. This may not be his last suspension of the season knowing this kid. Obviously I'm not a Forrest fan, just a Robertson county onlooker. I think Forrest wins because Heritage can't line up and smash the football. They've been playing passing league ball even in games, and that crap doesn't cut it. Especially now that the hot shot qb is out.

you obviosly don't know what you are talking about.