WHH vs Forrest (Week 2)

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We'll I thought WHH would be undefeated when they met up with JB in week 8 but I may want to rethink this. It appears that they'll be missing their starting QB due to a personal foul during the Houston Co. that earned him an ejection. That's gonna hurt em. Check out the article below.

http://tennessean.com/apps/pbcs.dll/articl...065/1305/MTCN03

We'll I thought WHH would be undefeated when they met up with JB in week 8 but I may want to rethink this. It appears that they'll be missing their starting QB due to a personal foul during the Houston Co. that earned him an ejection. That's gonna hurt em. Check out the article below.

That's a shame, I'm sure that will have a huge impact on the game. Does anyone have any details on what happened?

That's a shame, I'm sure that will have a huge impact on the game. Does anyone have any details on what happened?

yes that will be a big lose but only in the passing game, and Heritages running game is looking just as good if not better than last year, i think they will be just fine!! He was scrambling and a guy tackled him and as he was getting up they guy had him in an ankle lock trying to break it, and so he kicked him in the facemask!

yes that will be a big lose but only in the passing game, and Heritages running game is looking just as good if not better than last year, i think they will be just fine!! He was scrambling and a guy tackled him and as he was getting up they guy had him in an ankle lock trying to break it, and so he kicked him in the facemask!

That's too bad. Shame the officials didn't see everything that happened. I think your wrong about thinking he want be missed. This guy is an awesome QB and I don't see WHH beating Forrest without him.

That's too bad. Shame the officials didn't see everything that happened. I think your wrong about thinking he want be missed. This guy is an awesome QB and I don't see WHH beating Forrest without him.

yes he is a great QB but thats what yall are not getting about us were not just a one man team we have meany playmakers that make up for that loss but yes he is very good and im sorry that had to happen and its football things happen like that its a part of the game but i think will be ok

28-14 heritage

yes he is a great QB but thats what yall are not getting about us were not just a one man team we have meany playmakers that make up for that loss but yes he is very good and im sorry that had to happen and its football things happen like that its a part of the game but i think will be ok

28-14 heritage

Hmmmmm. Region 5 is looking very interesting this year.

If White House Heritage can beat a 2A team 51-7 then I think they can beat Forrest. BTW, who is Forrest? I have never heard much about them. Where are they located?

Apparently you haven't been around high school sport much over the last five years if you have never heard of Forrest. Their girls basketball team won the state two years ago and their baseball team was in the finals that same year. The softball team lost a close game in the finals to, yes, another private school. The Football team is almost always in the playoffs and is getting better every season. Boys basketball team I believe made it to sub state this past season. They have spent a ton of money in the past 6 years to have one of finest Sports programs in the state. Baseball, Softball, Football all have new facilities second to none. Basketball gym recently had a new floor added. They have as good of a coaching staff as you'll find in every sport. If White House Heritage isn't on top of their game, they will go home with a loss, book it! Basing your pick on WHH beating a 2A team is pretty lame. I'd bet there are a number of 1A schools who could win that game if it was 51-7. Oh, and just so you know, they are located in Chapel Hill, Tennessee about 30 minutes south of Nashville.

Another thing to factor in, Moto, is that this will be Forrests first game in their brand new stadium. You think it want be a circus like atmosphere in Chapel Hill on the 7th. They'll be really fired up for that one. I'm not giving them the win yet, but I'll make a prediction on this game a little closer to kickoff.

Another thing to factor in, Moto, is that this will be Forrests first game in their brand new stadium. You think it want be a circus like atmosphere in Chapel Hill on the 7th. They'll be really fired up for that one. I'm not giving them the win yet, but I'll make a prediction on this game a little closer to kickoff.

The game is going to be played at Heritages feild.