WHH vs Forrest (Week 2)

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Apparently you haven't been around high school sport much over the last five years if you have never heard of Forrest. Their girls basketball team won the state two years ago and their baseball team was in the finals that same year. The softball team lost a close game in the finals to, yes, another private school. The Football team is almost always in the playoffs and is getting better every season. Boys basketball team I believe made it to sub state this past season. They have spent a ton of money in the past 6 years to have one of finest Sports programs in the state. Baseball, Softball, Football all have new facilities second to none. Basketball gym recently had a new floor added. They have as good of a coaching staff as you'll find in every sport. If White House Heritage isn't on top of their game, they will go home with a loss, book it! Basing your pick on WHH beating a 2A team is pretty lame. I'd bet there are a number of 1A schools who could win that game if it was 51-7. Oh, and just so you know, they are located in Chapel Hill, Tennessee about 30 minutes south of Nashville.

There is no need to get ugly with a legend such as myself. I am sure the young ladds at Forrest are pretty good. I have heard of Chapel Hill and correct me if I am wrong, but didn't they use to be called Chapel Hill? I know the history of sports at Chapel Hill but I wasn't putting the two together. Thanks for the information though.

There is no need to get ugly with a legend such as myself. I am sure the young ladds at Forrest are pretty good. I have heard of Chapel Hill and correct me if I am wrong, but didn't they use to be called Chapel Hill? I know the history of sports at Chapel Hill but I wasn't putting the two together. Thanks for the information though.

Sorry, never heard to many actual "legends" refer to themselves as "legends". Usually just the opposite is true, but you may be the exception...

Oh come on Mr. Champion, I am just joshing around with you. How is Cascade this season?

I can answer that;Cascade is extremely talented this season. I'm really looking forward to see if we(Forrest) can play with them this yr and get revenge. But have to get through WHH first:) Cascade has MANY PLAYMAKERS on both sides of the ball. Im looking forward to region play getting started this week.

I just hope the rockets aren't expecting the game to be more in their favor because of the suspension. The second qb has had two weeks to prepare and they are playing at home. I have heard that our backup qb at Forrest has a better arm and is 6'6" who can see down field, who knows we may be better if he was the starter. Nothing bad about our starter he gets the job done and he is a good athlete but i don't think we would slow down that much if we had to use our backup. So stating that we better not overlook WHH or we will get upset. Good luck Rockets on your first real test of the year.

It's been Forrest at least fifty years, probably more.