clarksville ne @ rossview

daniel24

week 1 in clarksville tennessee (except for northwest ) whos going to win this one, rossview has one the past two years (16 14 last year) but northeast is looking better. rossview tied with clarksville acadamy 0 - 0 (1 a school) in jamboree, while northeast beat kenwood 6 0, but neither teams seemed to show their real stuff, who wins this one, and why.

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

week 1 in clarksville tennessee (except for northwest ) whos going to win this one, rossview has one the past two years (16 14 last year) but northeast is looking better. rossview tied with clarksville acadamy 0 - 0 (1 a school) in jamboree, while northeast beat kenwood 6 0, but neither teams seemed to show their real stuff, who wins this one, and why.

NE in a blow out. Rossview must be down if they can't score on CA. Well, CA does have a fine head coach though and I'm sure they are well coached. Go Sheppie!

Could be out for a few weeks. Heard it was a hair line fracture on his tibia. Not a good sign for the eagles, and will be with out big Zach for 2 more weeks, and heard they lost their big left tackle. three starters will be missing friday evening.

yeah, i heard that too, qb could be out for a while, went to jamboree and backup qb looked quick but really did not have a arm. and i heard about williams, he seemed pretty important, didnt hear about the left tackle though, northeast could make some noise in this game, but they seem pretty banged up, how are they to yall, and is there any news on rossview (how are they looking)

7:30how important is williams to the eagles?

what i hear williams is pretty important, not sure about weight and height, but i've seen him and he has some talent, hes a leader in the locker and on the field, and missing him has hurt them alot, i think they can still win without him for this game, but down the road he is really going to be missed.

what i hear williams is pretty important, not sure about weight and height, but i've seen him and he has some talent, hes a leader in the locker and on the field, and missing him has hurt them alot, i think they can still win without him for this game, but down the road he is really going to be missed.

he is in on the ball mag it says he tips the scale at 340 and runs a 5.6 40 he has good feet from what i have heard from northeast coaches real big boy