bledsoe football take 2

bchswar

Well they closed the last board because we were getting too personal I guess. I apologize for being so simple minded that I retaliated against someone on here. I am very passionate about the things I care about; one of those things is my family and the people who I care about. My family has been here and I have been here and we aren't going anywhere. I want to see our programs succeed not just survive. I would love to see our football program undefeated as well as the other teams at our school. I am a Bledsoe County Warrior! I support our programs financially and by being at the games. I hope that we can not get into the situation where we are trying to salvage our season. Instead, let's aim high and try to win the next 9.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How many of us are there going to be Friday night. Vpender are you and warrior4ever going to the game? I will be there and ready to see us improve. Oh, have you talked with anyone about the situation surrounding our administration. It seems that there is a little bee buzzing around the community. Anyway go Big Blue

How many of us are there going to be Friday night. Vpender are you and warrior4ever going to the game? I will be there and ready to see us improve. Oh, have you talked with anyone about the situation surrounding our administration. It seems that there is a little bee buzzing around the community. Anyway go Big Blue

I was in the stands last Friday and I will be again this week. It is rare that I miss a game and do not plan on missing any this year. I have not talked to anyone about the admin situation, and have not heard anything in a week or so in any way. What are you hearing and from whom?

Well, I am very pleased to say that I was wrong about the score. I really expected LV to be much better than they were. They had some athletes, but they are not physical at all and made some mistakes that kept us in the ball game and even gave us the opportunity for the win. After watching a couple of games now I am certain I was wrong about 4-6 for an overall record. I hope we can win 3, but I doubt that is going to happen, more like 2-8 or 1-9. I do not think we will end the season winless as surely we will beat either Grace or Stone. I hope our boys prove me wrong and get on a winning streak and turn this season around. It is still early and alot can happen in the coming weeks.

It is amazing how quite some have gotten. Just 2 games into the season and many folks that were making all kinds of noise a month ago age saying nothing. What happened to how hard the boys are working, what a great job the current staff is going to do, and all the college prospects we have? I for one am not ready to give up and call it quits on the kids or the program, or the season for that matter. I will be in the bleachers AGAIN this week hoping our boys prove me wrong and turn this thing around.

I told everyone that LV was still LV and they prooved it. THe only problem is that our team is just not very tough. When we decided to be tough we were but mostly I felt very let down. Even though our defense held them to only 7 points we were anything but dominating. I will say that our team is better than we were before the coaching change but truthfully with that person still in administration we are simply treading water and going down quicker than the titanic

I told everyone that LV was still LV and they prooved it. THe only problem is that our team is just not very tough. When we decided to be tough we were but mostly I felt very let down. Even though our defense held them to only 7 points we were anything but dominating. I will say that our team is better than we were before the coaching change but truthfully with that person still in administration we are simply treading water and going down quicker than the titanic

When I am wrong I will admit it and I was. I thought LV was much better than they were. And you were absolutely right they are the same LV they have always been. Unfortunately, we were just worse than they were.

warrior4ever; it looks like we are the only ones on this board that are actually concerned about the warriors and their future. It was much like I had said earlier about some of the people on here just like to talk and have no history with bledsoe county football and they probably didn't play anyway. Well of course when you are writing on here and you are one of the coaches it gets kind of hard to discredit people who continue to be right. I don't believe that Mr Robertson has much time for writing on here but I wouldn't be surprised if some of his assistants or maybe someone very close to his boss does. Well it should be interesting Friday vs Tyner. I am sure that there will be enough excuses on here before Friday to make sure that we can't win. But I've got the best one; they are from Chattanooga and that is south so they will be in better condition because it is hotter there.

they are from Chattanooga and that is south so they will be in better condition because it is hotter there.

Now that is funny. And what makes it so funny is that it is no worse than some of the excuses we hear. As long as people accept being non-competitive then that is what will happen. Notice I don't talk about "losing" I want to see us be competitive. The wins and losses will take care of themselves when you get people taking pride in themselves and in the program they represent. I am glad also to see that I am not the only one that thinks some of the folks on here are either assistants or are very close to the situation. They are the ones that should know best that something needs to be done for the betterment of the youth of Bledsoe County. Oh well, as I have said before I was in the bleachers this past Friday and I will be there again next Friday.

Well, I am very pleased to say that I was wrong about the score. I really expected LV to be much better than they were. They had some athletes, but they are not physical at all and made some mistakes that kept us in the ball game and even gave us the opportunity for the win. After watching a couple of games now I am certain I was wrong about 4-6 for an overall record. I hope we can win 3, but I doubt that is going to happen, more like 2-8 or 1-9. I do not think we will end the season winless as surely we will beat either Grace or Stone. I hope our boys prove me wrong and get on a winning streak and turn this season around. It is still early and alot can happen in the coming weeks.

i hope you don't think we will beat Stone ......they have a good football team.......not to sure about Grace....

i hope you don't think we will beat Stone ......they have a good football team.......not to sure about Grace....

If we do not beat Stone we will not win a game! Have you seen them? This is only their second year and last year they only played a JV schedule. They are 1-1, and their win was against CCHS that did not win a game last year and has not scored yet this year. Then they got blasted by KC. Cumberland County has not played good football in years and now they have split their players into 2 teams instead of 1. How can you say they have a good football team? Again I will say it if we do not beat Stone we will not win a game, but surely we will beat them! If you have some inside information about that team please advise and correct me where I am wrong.