4.Knox West

5.Maryville

6.CAK

7.Catholic

8.Powell

9.Sevier County

10.Sweetwater

wow i think not lets look at this again

alcoa ahead of seymour seymour returned all but one starter and beat alcoa 3-1 in district championship last year so no on that one and they are better than sweetwater too they graduated everyone seymour beat them in a jamboree with there second team in the overall i think

1. bearden

2. farragut

3. Oak Ridge

4. WEst

5. Maryville

6.CAK

7. Catholic

8. Seymour

9. Sevier County

10. Powell

7,8,9,and 10 are a close race i guess we will just have to see what happens i know seymour plays both teams not sure if powell and sevier county play i know sevier county is in a tougher district but all in all gooe djob ref and who are you anyway are you a parent coach or just a ref

wow i think not lets look at this again

alcoa ahead of seymour seymour returned all but one starter and beat alcoa 3-1 in district championship last year so no on that one and they are better than sweetwater too they graduated everyone seymour beat them in a jamboree with there second team in the overall i think

1. bearden

2. farragut

3. Oak Ridge

4. WEst

5. Maryville

6.CAK

7. Catholic

8. Seymour

9. Sevier County

10. Powell

7,8,9,and 10 are a close race i guess we will just have to see what happens i know seymour plays both teams not sure if powell and sevier county play i know sevier county is in a tougher district but all in all gooe djob ref and who are you anyway are you a parent coach or just a ref

Until teams knock off Bearden and Farragut and Oak Ridge, it is a mute point. Last itme I checked they don't give Championship Trophies to anyone other than First Place. No reason to get up in arms about it, just let the girls show what they can do on the field, still a long season to go!

Until teams knock off Bearden and Farragut and Oak Ridge, it is a mute point. Last itme I checked they don't give Championship Trophies to anyone other than First Place. No reason to get up in arms about it, just let the girls show what they can do on the field, still a long season to go!

well good luck with that but seymour has to go after cak and catholic

EastTNreft

Appreciate your efforts but you can't leave Webb School of Knoxville off your overall list! They beat Catholic 6-1 last night.

Also, but more debatable, CAK should be ahead of West and Maryville due to their strong showing against Farragut.

webb just got on the radar this week bare with me and i agree with the CAK thing as well but i will have to talk to some friends and we will see how things look on Sunday but i do see some changes coming

webb just got on the radar this week bare with me and I agree with the CAK thing as well but i will have to talk to some friends and we will see how things look on Sunday but I do see some changes coming

You guys are absolutly correct about Webb. I forgot about them also. I know they are not in the A/AA Classification so it didn't cross my mind. Are the in the Div. 2 schools or what? Refresh my memory please.

In my overall I put Webb ahead of Catholic and move everyone else down one which would knock Sweetwater off of mine.

I think CAK is good based on how they played with Farragut, but time will tell if they can move ahead of West and Maryville. Do they play both of those teams?

AAA

1.Bearden

2.Farragut

3.Oakridge

4.Knox West

5.Maryville

6.Powell

7.Sevier County

8.Halls

A/AA

1.CAK

2.Catholic

3.Sweetwater

4.Alcoa

5.Seymour

6.Anderson County

7.Pigeon Forge

8.Kingston

Overall

1.Bearden

2.Farragut

3.Oakridge

4.Knox West

5.Maryville

6.CAK

7.Catholic

8.Powell

9.Sevier County

10.Sweetwater

On Overall

1. Bearden

2. Farragut

3. Oakridge

4. Maryville

5. Knox West

6. CAK

7. Webb

8. Sevier County

9. Catholic

10. Alcoa

I am leaving my daughter's school off until they can consistently hit the goal, instead of just out shooting thier opposition.......out shooting in 3 games 61-14 is not going to win, finishing will!

You guys are absolutly correct about Webb. I forgot about them also. I know they are not in the A/AA Classification so it didn't cross my mind. Are the in the Div. 2 schools or what? Refresh my memory please.

In my overall I put Webb ahead of Catholic and move everyone else down one which would knock Sweetwater off of mine.

I think CAK is good based on how they played with Farragut, but time will tell if they can move ahead of West and Maryville. Do they play both of those teams?

Farragut has played both CAK and Maryville. Based on our game with each, CAK is a much better team than Maryville.

I think Maryville plays CAK later in the season, don't know about West. The Farragut-Maryville game was played by a tough group of Maryville girls who are small and young... Maryville held Farragut scoreless for the first 22 minutes of the first half, but then got rattled by a score and lost composure and allowed some quick goals from a talented and aggressive Farragut team. The second half was scoreless until the last few minutes. The defense was tough on both sides with Maryville barely getting off any shots, but they did get a few looks. No doubt that Farragut was the dominant team, but the smaller schools often have a lot of spunk to fight with! I think the way that teams play against Farragut/Bearden/Oak Ridge is important to look at, but really a head-to-head against each other outside of the powerhouses will be a better indication, as well as fun to watch! (BTW, I noticed that Maryville only lost to Oak Ridge 0-1 in a preseason game.)

I am new to this but am enjoying watching the posts! Have a great season!