Lewis County vs Richland! I'll be there!

apantherfan

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No way does Lewis Co. beat that Richland team by 4 TDs. I was in the stands and saw what looked like an army of coaches from Richland at last night's game. They were taking notes and talking about a weakness they could see in Lewis County's defense that has PASS written all over it. They are planning to eat Lewis up on that weakness because they seemed convinced it was wide open. They were seated on the Wayne County side, naturally. And since that tells you where I'm from, I say GO RICHLAND! Going for two when they had us beat showed no class at all. I hope Richland stomps them in the ground.

No way does Lewis Co. beat that Richland team by 4 TDs. I was in the stands and saw what looked like an army of coaches from Richland at last night's game. They were taking notes and talking about a weakness they could see in Lewis County's defense that has PASS written all over it. They are planning to eat Lewis up on that weakness because they seemed convinced it was wide open. They were seated on the Wayne County side, naturally. And since that tells you where I'm from, I say GO RICHLAND! Going for two when they had us beat showed no class at all. I hope Richland stomps them in the ground.

HOPE" IS ALL YOU GOT.LOL we will run the ball straight down your field then shut your Off. down. 4td's easy unless we practice our second stringers awhile....

HOPE" IS ALL YOU GOT.LOL we will run the ball straight down your field then shut your Off. down. 4td's easy unless we practice our second stringers awhile....

I hope your players feel that cocky and underestimate Richland all week long. Richland is doing its homework from what I could see, and their coaches saw a way to hang with you. Please feel free to not prepare.

I'm sorry did I say 4tds. 5 tds sounds more like it. They have already beat down 2 of the 3 best teams on their schedule. Hickman Co. is only team will threaten them in the regular season now. Fairview could if they improve that sloppy option offense, but I doubt it. Their schedule won't help them when they run into CPA and/or Goodpasture though