Lewis County vs Richland! I'll be there!

apantherfan

HOPE" IS ALL YOU GOT.LOL we will run the ball straight down your field then shut your Off. down. 4td's easy unless we practice our second stringers awhile....

This is definitely Lewis County's year, hope you don't make too many enemies while you're up cause it can come back to bite ya when you're down. There's something to be said for not being a sore "winner". Nothing wrong with being excited about a great team, but you go a little far when you try to belittle your opponents hometown and team (Barney Fifes?....what about a sheriff named Drano?). I'm just saying have a little class with your W. End of sermon.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope your players feel that cocky and underestimate Richland all week long. Richland is doing its homework from what I could see, and their coaches saw a way to hang with you. Please feel free to not prepare.

Homework is a good thing to do if you are taking a Calculus class, but you'll need more than homework to beat Lewis Co. You need some muscle, size, speed, athleticism in the line, and a couple of backs with LEGIT 4.5 speed.

I hope your players feel that cocky and underestimate Richland all week long. Richland is doing its homework from what I could see, and their coaches saw a way to hang with you. Please feel free to not prepare.

not cocky" confident. our team is solid and the coaches focus them correctly eack week. they saw the same game you did ' i beleive the last time at your house we had five interceptions, so feel free to PASS. we like that good luck to all richland players. and i personally would love to see a close game. makes it more like football.

Homework is a good thing to do if you are taking a Calculus class, but you'll need more than homework to beat Lewis Co. You need some muscle, size, speed, athleticism in the line, and a couple of backs with LEGIT 4.5 speed.

Not sure what they have. Not my team. But I do know that Ardmore,AL was a very physical 8-3 team last year and went to the playoffs. They won 25-9 last night. You guys just keep looking past Richland. All of us in Waynesboro will laugh when they rub your 2-point scoring noses in the Lynnville dirt.

Not sure what they have. Not my team. But I do know that Ardmore,AL was a very physical 8-3 team last year and went to the playoffs. They won 25-9 last night. You guys just keep looking past Richland. All of us in Waynesboro will laugh when they rub your 2-point scoring noses in the Lynnville dirt.

sounds like another mount pleasant fan..lol once more we don't look past we do whatever it takes, whether it be run ,pass, or just play physical defense .. lewis county has several play makers, and several go to men on O and D, surely if you where there you seen it and we kept several out for most of the game on defense and offense..

footballfan931 who said LC was looking past anyone? You keep saying that and the only one talking about looking past them is you.Go start a WC post or something and stop crying.

If Richland thinks their passing game could be the answer this week they COULD be very wrong, I have seen them in passing league all summer. There is 2 or 3 athletes on the team that can catch the ball, a good sized Qb who has a good arm. But, they better hope they have a lineman or two that could keep us away from the quarterback. The biggest fault in their offense is that it is almost completely predictable. Also, a big problem with their players is that they let their emotions get the best of them during the games. You will get your money's worth out of this Hard hitting game.

It is always a good game when the Raiders and the Panthers are on the same field. Alot of hate and respect shows in this rivalry. There were a few games where the Raiders should have won, but Luck has always been on our side. I am sure they remember the 3 INT's returned for touchdowns.

This is definitely Lewis County's year, hope you don't make too many enemies while you're up cause it can come back to bite ya when you're down. There's something to be said for not being a sore "winner". Nothing wrong with being excited about a great team, but you go a little far when you try to belittle your opponents hometown and team (Barney Fifes?....what about a sheriff named Drano?). I'm just saying have a little class with your W. End of sermon.

Amen!!! After this year lewis county its all down hill SORRY

I've never seen Lewis County play and other than seeing some arrogant fans on here don't know anything about them. I do know that they have killed two good football teams and I do know that we played Richland in a Jamboree and they weren't able to move the ball at all against or first or second defense. All adds up to a long night for Richland I think.

I'll pick Lewis County by 30 points or more...