Lewis County vs Richland! I'll be there!

apantherfan

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What vendetta would you be talking about? The vendetta because you whipped us?? Ummm, oh yeah that didn't happen cause we whipped you...3 times. Or do you mean the vendetta because the player you mentioned got hurt?...Uhhh, guess what? He's still on the field playing better than ever...so nope that's not it. So what can it be? I have absolutely no idea cause there is NO VENDETTA against Richland. Rcombs and everyone else (including myself) who has ever said anything about Richland taking cheap shots is speaking from either personal experience or a birds-eye view of those cheap shots from the stands. Two years ago it was kind of a shock to those of us on this side of the river because no one on this side has to resort to cheap shots and dirty plays to try to win ball games. I hate to remind you that Lewis co folks did chime in at that time...its just that they are used to all the groin shots, facemask grabbing, crack-backs and eye gouging that made the Raiders so infamous (at least on this side of the river).

Now last year's Richland game was cleaner I will give you that...but first impressions are hard to overcome and they are never forgotten. I'm just glad that Carter gave us a break at least for this year and next from "middle TN" teams that think that kind of play is the norm

Well I dont think lewis has said much now have they? Yes yall did win three times and the playoff game was a good one so let it be and quit wishing bad on a team. This forum is on the lewis richland game and it is being played on this side of the river so yall go back to bashing on Dca or whoever else yall whine about.

Well I dont think lewis has said much now have they? Yes yall did win three times and the playoff game was a good one so let it be and quit wishing bad on a team. This forum is on the lewis richland game and it is being played on this side of the river so yall go back to bashing on Dca or whoever else yall whine about.

So back on topic I hope Lewis takes it in a blowout.

So back off topic I hope wilbanks checks into a rehab center and gets his life in order and rcombs gets a girlfriend. Rcombs if you wake the bull your gonna get the horns!

What's Wilbanks got to do with this? I don't recall having mentiioned his name. Sounds to me like you're just trying to come up with stuff. There's some bull involved here, but it's not the kind with horns. Hmm... Let's keep the talk on the field.

Sure would hate it for you if you ran into Bryce and said something like that. He'd be liable to knock your head off.

So back off topic I hope wilbanks checks into a rehab center and gets his life in order and rcombs gets a girlfriend. Rcombs if you wake the bull your gonna get the horns!

Anything bad that happens to Richland they have brought on themselves...it'll have nothing to do with what I say or anyone else for that matter. Way to show your age (what is it now...3???) posting personal stuff that you have no idea about just because you can't come up with something on the football field to back up your posts. If you are a representative of past Raider players then I guess that explains alot.

I would wish Lewis co (a REAL class-act team) good luck tonite but they won't need it. Go Panthers!

Wilbanks was really up for the challenge in that playoff game agasint us wasnt he? Oh yea thats right he dint play because he was suspened for undeclared reasons... So dont act like I dont know what im talking bout. And yea I am a former rep of Richland football and one of the best years we ever had so dont be talking trash when we dont even play yall anymore, yall were clearly the best team and won but when you talk about class you really show it dont you.

And no you didnt bring his name up I did so we can get that clear now. If we had a guy get suspened for a game then it would go with the subject of bad players and attitudes and dirty play but we aint the ones playing a game doped up so i guess we aint got no worry bout that. Good luck to both teams tonight and i bet if you was to drug test these two teams I bet they would pass. Dont wake the bull unless you want the horns!