Lewis County vs Richland! I'll be there!

apantherfan

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This was a kindness on the behalf of LC, in the 1st quarter ,Opening kickoff Jake Tenison smoked a long ko return for the first TD, then next series ChuckDodson takes arun up the middle, Then Jake (again) on a fumble recovery to the house, Then Chuck again pretty run up the mid, then a pass to Chris Odom so, much after the first qtr. 35-0 and in The 2ND qtr 2nd stringers and third stringers were in.. our A-team was not on the field again so for anyone wondering there was no point running up on sharps part... this could have been Very NASTY GAME BUT LEWIS COUNTY WAS A CLASS ACT!! also there was no dirty ball playing on the part of Raiders team as well.... Good luck to the Richland Raiders on the rest of the season.. and hope the kid with the broken ankle heals quickly....

Wilbanks was really up for the challenge in that playoff game agasint us wasnt he? Oh yea thats right he dint play because he was suspened for undeclared reasons... So dont act like I dont know what im talking bout. And yea I am a former rep of Richland football and one of the best years we ever had so dont be talking trash when we dont even play yall anymore, yall were clearly the best team and won but when you talk about class you really show it dont you.

And no you didnt bring his name up I did so we can get that clear now. If we had a guy get suspened for a game then it would go with the subject of bad players and attitudes and dirty play but we aint the ones playing a game doped up so i guess we aint got no worry bout that. Good luck to both teams tonight and i bet if you was to drug test these two teams I bet they would pass. Dont wake the bull unless you want the horns!

The only BULL around here is what you are typing.

Poor Richland

The only game they may win this yr. was the one last week. They need some freshness in the whole program there --from director of schools, administrators, all the way down to coaches.

This is the difference in the way you people think and the way normal people think. Lewis County could not care any less about the education of its kids, just as long as they get to the playoffs. Giles and other counties (I can speak for those of us in Wayne) would not dream of replacing administration and good quality teachers just to get football coaches. You people don't have your priorities straight, which is why so many stupid people are graduating from your school. Make football a part of your school, don't build your school around football. I would bet teachers are giving your kids passing grades just out of fear of retaliation. The next time we see Lewis will be at Burger King, asking us if we want fries with that!

This is the difference in the way you people think and the way normal people think. Lewis County could not care any less about the education of its kids, just as long as they get to the playoffs. Giles and other counties (I can speak for those of us in Wayne) would not dream of replacing administration and good quality teachers just to get football coaches. You people don't have your priorities straight, which is why so many stupid people are graduating from your school. Make football a part of your school, don't build your school around football. I would bet teachers are giving your kids passing grades just out of fear of retaliation. The next time we see Lewis will be at Burger King, asking us if we want fries with that!

Hey buddy, you might need to know where the poster is from before you start making jumping on Lewis County again, that is the most idiotic post I have ever read

ssssssssssince you can't beat us in football now you want to have a SPELLING BEE!!! YOU FUNNY BOY!! MAYBE WAYNESBORO CAN START A BAD MITTING TOURNAMENT or a air hockey, and read to each other after the event now run along boy you botherin me..