Lewis County vs Richland! I'll be there!

apantherfan

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh the secret of my indentity has intrugued many for years for it is I, the original Mean Jean, a coachtdotcom original, a purveyor of all things truthful and most things factual. Long ago, in a far away land, when coachtdotcom was but a babe, a mere blimp on the radar screen of the world wide web, it was I, the original mean jean, who breathed life into the excellence of this grandiose idea and offered encouragement to the few, the proud, the originals. And now today, coachtdotcom is an institution of sorts, a bastion of excitement for the denizens of Tennessee high school football and I am now here, in glory and spectacle.. my return tempered with my well acknowleged humility and civility.

There have been those who infer that I am some prickly closet fan of Lewis County. This my friends is a blasphemy! It is true that my vocation has mandated my involvement with many Cats of a dark nature and I have made the occasional foray into the Junkyard Dog but my involvement with Lewis County ceases there. The bragadoccio of Pantherites is such that it mandates malignment from myself and other high thinkers. I am a native of Williamson County, a place of refinement and class. We are taught from an early age to respect our fellow citizenry and to excell with class and the spirit of fair play, like Goodpasture!

Myself, I am not a malcontent or proponent of skulduggery but follow the tenet of following the rules and regulations to the max, like CPA!

Can Lewis Countians deny the spread that is offered to referees and officials before games? Do you think it normal to buffet pickled onions, babrbecue and baked beans with a side of cocktail weiners prior to an assemblage of officials before kickoff? How does Coach Robert Sharp maintain his winning tradition in the face of adversity? I contend to look no further than the buffet table!

Can Lewis Countians deny their verbosity? Can they deny their boasting? Can they deny their ill will? Can they claim to play with a sense of fair play and within the framework of the rules, like DCA!

The game against the mighty Raiders of Waco-Lynnville will be one for the ages. The vaunted Raider passing attack will fill the skies like pyrotechnics at Independance Day! The missiles launched by the Raider commodore will send angst and terror reverberating through the Panther sideline. You will plead for mercy but none will come. You will rue the day that you visited this site and proclaimed your greatness! You will be brought to your knees by the advent of an attack, so ferocious and so rapid that you will beg for forgiveness.. but none will come!

These things will occur and you will remember my words. You will tremble and recall my verbage. You will wake from your drunken slumber and proclaim for all to hear... "The Mean Jean, he was correct, he is all knowing, he is truly the seer!"

So let it be written, so let it be done!

Oh the secret of my indentity has intrugued many for years for it is I, the original Mean Jean, a coachtdotcom original, a purveyor of all things truthful and most things factual. Long ago, in a far away land, when coachtdotcom was but a babe, a mere blimp on the radar screen of the world wide web, it was I, the original mean jean, who breathed life into the excellence of this grandiose idea and offered encouragement to the few, the proud, the originals. And now today, coachtdotcom is an institution of sorts, a bastion of excitement for the denizens of Tennessee high school football and I am now here, in glory and spectacle.. my return tempered with my well acknowleged humility and civility.

There have been those who infer that I am some prickly closet fan of Lewis County. This my friends is a blasphemy! It is true that my vocation has mandated my involvement with many Cats of a dark nature and I have made the occasional foray into the Junkyard Dog but my involvement with Lewis County ceases there. The bragadoccio of Pantherites is such that it mandates malignment from myself and other high thinkers. I am a native of Williamson County, a place of refinement and class. We are taught from an early age to respect our fellow citizenry and to excell with class and the spirit of fair play, like Goodpasture!

Myself, I am not a malcontent or proponent of skulduggery but follow the tenet of following the rules and regulations to the max, like CPA!

Can Lewis Countians deny the spread that is offered to referees and officials before games? Do you think it normal to buffet pickled onions, babrbecue and baked beans with a side of cocktail weiners prior to an assemblage of officials before kickoff? How does Coach Robert Sharp maintain his winning tradition in the face of adversity? I contend to look no further than the buffet table!

Can Lewis Countians deny their verbosity? Can they deny their boasting? Can they deny their ill will? Can they claim to play with a sense of fair play and within the framework of the rules, like DCA!

The game against the mighty Raiders of Waco-Lynnville will be one for the ages. The vaunted Raider passing attack will fill the skies like pyrotechnics at Independance Day! The missiles launched by the Raider commodore will send angst and terror reverberating through the Panther sideline. You will plead for mercy but none will come. You will rue the day that you visited this site and proclaimed your greatness! You will be brought to your knees by the advent of an attack, so ferocious and so rapid that you will beg for forgiveness.. but none will come!

These things will occur and you will remember my words. You will tremble and recall my verbage. You will wake from your drunken slumber and proclaim for all to hear... "The Mean Jean, he was correct, he is all knowing, he is truly the seer!"

[/qu my,my that was poetic, but fictional lol.. lewis co 49-14

As for the game itself, let's say Raiders come out like they did 2 seasons ago , that would be a fun game but if they come out and we int. 3 passes then can they run or what other weapons have they got , from knowing our secondary, all of them are returning starters and solid, i cannot see raiders being able to beat us , not on pass alone, but it is exciting to think about having an airshow!! hope that it is an exciting game , as for the first two games we have had at least 5-6 different players score touchdowns so i cannot wait to see who will be the player steppping up this week .. greve, dodson, crowell, tenison, mathis,deline, etc. that is off. on defense same thing our team is fortunate to have some depth, but it is a new exciting challenge weekly. go panthers

Lewis County should win big in this one. Looking over the schedule this season..it does look like a 10-0 season. It looks like Hickman County is suppose to be our biggest challenge left this season. They are in the Top 10 on the current AP Poll so they must be a pretty good team.. I really thought at first they would be a cupcake since their school split. I was impressed by their Marshall County score. I'll still take my panthers for a perfect season....and before anyone says anything again about the playoffs and us not beating the privates....I already know we don't have a legit chance at winning state. Take a look at Goodpasture...2-0 so far against 5a teams..I don't think the private school mutiplier thing is working to well. They are even better than last year and we all know how that went down.

When will you cease blaming our hospitality to our referees?

Yes, they are well fed.

Yes they are in a nice room with television and comfortable chairs.

Why blame us for something that should be necessary for a official to do his job, and do it well.

Jealousy is the seed that roots evil.

You should really understand that our ways of football are old and right.

We always have done it this way.

Has it worked? One would have to decide on what level of winning is success.

Will it carry us into Rutherford County?

Also, what of Mt. Pleasant?

You will rue the day that you visited this site and proclaimed your greatness.........

Man, you are a crazy talker, but in the midst of your craziness, do I read that you think the Raiders will spin balls into the air that will be caught by their receivers so that Lewis Co. will be 'pleading for mercy'? If so, you are REALLY CRAZY. I hope I misinterpreted your insane wording. You have to know that Richland will lose this game "big time"--excuse my poor use of the English language. Ha Ha ha Ha Ha Ha ha Ha!! Lewis County will Kill Richland.

OH YEA WE STILL HAVE BIG WILLIE ALONG WITH SOME OTHER MONSTERS LIKE MASON "STOVE-PIPE" SHARP, CHUCK "THE BEAST" DOTSON, AND RYAN "CATCH ME IF YOU CAN" GREEVE. I DON'T SEE LEWIS CO. GETTING BEAT BY ANYONE IN THE REGULAR SEASON 10-0!! THATS A FACT! THANK ME AT THE END OF THE SEASON WHEN I'M RIGHT! NOW IF EVERYONE IS GOING TO TALK ABOUT PLAYOFF'S AND TUFFER TEAMS AND HOW LEWIS CO. WONT BE ABLE TO HANG! WELL ALL I HAVE TO SAY ABOUT THAT IS THAT AT LEAST THE PANTHERS CAN GET TO THE PLAYOFF'S EVERY YEAR!! LIKE MY OLD FRIEND "RICK FLAIR" USED TO SAY! WWOOO! THAT STATMENT JUST BURNT ALOT OF TEAMS...LEWIS CO. MIGHT GO 10-0 AND GET PUT OUT IN THE 3rd ROUND ( BUT I DON'T THINK THAT WILL HAPPEN THIS YEAR) BUT WHERE WILL MT.PLEASENT, WAYNE CO. , RICHLAND, FAIRVIEW, WAVERLY, HARPETH, LORETTO, HICKMAN CO., EZELL, AND EAST HICKMAN BE ON NOVEMBER 9th AT HOME OR A FEW MIGHT SLIDE INTO ROUND 1!! MAYBE

You guys must take great pride in your program that has been built on recruiting violations. Congratulations! Can't wait to see you get burned!

Lewis County should win big in this one. Looking over the schedule this season..it does look like a 10-0 season. It looks like Hickman County is suppose to be our biggest challenge left this season. They are in the Top 10 on the current AP Poll so they must be a pretty good team.. I really thought at first they would be a cupcake since their school split. I was impressed by their Marshall County score. I'll still take my panthers for a perfect season....and before anyone says anything again about the playoffs and us not beating the privates....I already know we don't have a legit chance at winning state. Take a look at Goodpasture...2-0 so far against 5a teams..I don't think the private school mutiplier thing is working to well. They are even better than last year and we all know how that went down.

Let me tell you after watching Hickman co in the jamboree, Lewis co would be foolish to overlook them. They have speed...and more speed. Kinda like playing Camden...as matter of fact I would have loved to have seen Hickman playing us in the jamboree. Hickman will be without a doubt Lewis co's biggest threat for the C'ship...Good Luck to the Panthers...see ya down the road. Take care of Richland first though and don't forget to give em a little extra something from their "friends" the Lions

You guys must take great pride in your program that has been built on recruiting violations. Congratulations! Can't wait to see you get burned!

LOL, wow

name one violation...... Investigator

Please Sherlock, tell us our wrong doing

We are really worried about all these violations, of being too good for the rest of the area.

Since no one from Richland has been on here trash talking or even speaking of the game I feel that I must aleast comment on this topic. Reading all of this and hearing of the point spread and how bad the raiders get beat it kinda reminds me of the East Robertson and Richland playoff game 2 years back. Richland goes in as a 4td under dog and came out with the W. What did lewis do that year in the post season again? I cant really recall.

Lewis is the favorite by far and the better team but who knows, alot said the Indians from Cross plains were too that game. Lewis has my respect from playing agasint them since junior high til the famous 3td pic game, still one of the best offensvie games richland has ever had with over 500 yards but lewis prevailed with 4 ints, the name colley still haunts lynnville til this day. Maybe Richland can come up with an upset maybe not but it will be a hard fought game and the respect will still be high between these rivals. I hope both sides stay injured free and Good luck to my raiders.