gibson county @ milan

bulldoggfan

"Fans" getting on the internet bringing up plays from 5 years ago is ridiculous. I hope you feel big and bad signing in under an anonymous name and critiquing one of the best's decisions. Does Coach Morris come to your job and tell you how short to cut the grass?

Sorry, I've had computer troubles as of late and am just now able to get on. Anyway, we're done with this subject. Milan beat Gibson County handily, and I hope the DAWGS can keep on keepin' on. So, without further ado...

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whatever happened to the Bulldawg mascot...I haven't seen him around in a few years????

There was a suited mascot last year. Not sure if he suited up for the Gibson Co. game last year, though. 'Twas kinda hot.

There isn't, however, a suited DAWG for Milan as of right now. Not sure if last year's DAWG just quit or was unable to do it this year, or what. Hopefully someone will take the job soon. The sideline seems sorta empty...