Oneida @ Coalfield

The linemen have done well for all four quarters in both games. No drop in effort. I'm really impressed with the pass blocking on average. Not as easy as it looks. Glad to see the offense getting back on the war path. Too few tomahawks last few years.

THE LINEMEN ARE DOING WELL.THEY HAVE ALL PLAYED HARD SO FAR.I HOPE THEY JUST KEEP GETTING BETTER.BECAUSE IF YOU DONT HAVE A LINE YOU DONT HAVE ANYTHING.KEEP AFTER IT INDIANS STAY IT WILL PAY OFF.

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Coalfield will have to complete some passes in this game and have Armes break a few big plays. Anyone know if Coalfield has over 50 yards passing yet this season? Passing game against a "middle school type team in Wartburg" looked horrible. Seems like they are still trying to run that 90 pop. I guess I might have spoiled them alittle to much back in the day. I still look for this to be a low scoring game like the past few years, under 30points total. If Oneida scores first, Coalfield might be in for some trouble due to lack of leadership on the team. This should be a nice one to watch, but I guess ill have to listen on the radio.

My guess is

Oakdale=28

Indians =12

Oneida, will lose in lack of toughness

I got an idea.....Before you start making predictions make sure the teams you are talking about are atleast playing each other.....in case you can't read or obviously not that good Oneida is playing Coalfield not Oakdale....Some of you people make your fans embarrased....and for the other...lack of toughness