Oneida @ Coalfield

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, he was. Pujo...... ! Can't wait for the kick-off this week. It is High Pockets Week! And I say that with all the reverence I can muster. Hola, Henrys! Any hot items at the Concession Stand? News Station coming? What channel? Written W. that was an excellent assessment of the Loco up NorthEast! (I hope he doesn't "get" that) One word CARPOOL! Should be a great football game. (wow, three straight weeks!)

Kaz

Yes, he was. Pujo...... ! Can't wait for the kick-off this week. It is High Pockets Week! And I say that with all the reverence I can muster. Hola, Henrys! Any hot items at the Concession Stand? News Station coming? What channel? Written W. that was an excellent assessment of the Loco up NorthEast! (I hope he doesn't "get" that) One word CARPOOL! Should be a great football game. (wow, three straight weeks!)

Kaz

Kaz, is there a newspaper that carried the game last week. Do they have a local paper.

Lets just... not worry about that game anymore. we are almost at the end of week 2 arguing about week 1. (week 2 right? oneida/rockwood game was week 0 i hope...) I think it doesnt matter if coalfied was a middle school team. When you play a rivalry as big as Oneida VS Coalfied, you play to the level of your competition. I think in this instance, it would be coalfield playing up to oneida's level, for the first time in a long time. I won't be at the game personally, but i look forward to reading about it here, and seeing it on Friday Night Lights. Hopefully, it wont be about bad officiating or bad mouthing the other team. It will just be about a hard nosed, hard fought battle, with both teams coming out beaten half to death, and one of them has their arm in the air.

Go back to last year. Oneida had a decent team. Coalfield had the better squad.....7-0. I'm certain our cousins down in Coalfield will be ready to slap on a hat and knock around come Friday. Man, this is what Friday nights are about!

Anyone know where Ican find the story on the game.

We all know where we can hear a made up story about the game. Every time you Pujo type on here crying about the officials. I bet if you were writing title I bet it would read Officials help Oneida stay within the state's best team Hampton 14-12. I hope you send the game tape to TSSAA so they can laugh at how ignorant you really are.

We all know where we can hear a made up story about the game. Every time you Pujo type on here crying about the officials. I bet if you were writing title I bet it would read Officials help Oneida stay within the state's best team Hampton 14-12. I hope you send the game tape to TSSAA so they can laugh at how ignorant you really are.

I bet you haven't been right about anything weve discussed in 3 years, what does that make you.

I'll tell you something else, I bet Coach Lamberts version would sound about like mine.

Two local newspapers are Independent Herald (out today) and Scott Co. News (out tomorrow). Here is the game summary by the Independent Herald:

First Downs: Oneida 10 Hampton 12

Yrds Rushing: Oneida 88 Hampton 151

Pass/ Comp: Oneida 20-5 Hampton 12-8

Yrds Passing: Oneida 85 Hampton 42

Fumbles lost: Oneida 2-1 Hampton 2-0

Penalties/Yrds: Oneida 1 - 5 Hampton 9 - 62

Return Yardage: Oneida 23 Hampton 41

Total Offense: Oneida 173 Hampton 193

Both papers will say you won.....congrads again. Don't you think you "might" be a little over-zealous? Peace out, Brother Pujo!

Kaz

Two local newspapers are Independent Herald (out today) and Scott Co. News (out tomorrow). Here is the game summary by the Independent Herald:

Both papers will say you won.....congrads again. Don't you think you "might" be a little over-zealous? Peace out, Brother Pujo!

Kaz

Great work Kaz. I was going to get my Independent paper and throw those numbers out there too. Wow 193 to 173 in total yards is really a dominating performance by a team that Pujo is predicting wins the Super Bowl.

Kaz

Thanks Kaz, I just like to compare stats and stories, this is the 3rd one I've seen,all three are different. The stats don't really tell the story anyway. Is the Independant Herald online.

Great work Kaz. I was going to get my Independent paper and throw those numbers out there too. Wow 193 to 173 in total yards is really a dominating performance by a team that Pujo is predicting wins the Super Bowl.

And without the lucky pass for 52 yards and 4 extra posessions by way of penalties, what would the stats have looked like. You were dominated and we didn;t even have our fullback. Oh yeah ,He's a pretty good linebacker also.