Oneida @ Coalfield

I look for a low scoreing game , the team with the fewest turnovers or penalties wins this one. Since Oneida don't ever get penalties ,they should come out on top. Oh , I almost forgot ,they are playing at Coalfield, should be a few penalties. Even game.

Let it go Pujo, let it go

Oneida 20 Coalfield 16 If Indians get offense rollin'

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll try , I get ticked off everytime I think about it.

Perception is the problem. If you only see the score it looks really close.,

However, if you watched the game or saw the stats you would know the whole story!

I'm not taking anything from Oneida, They have a good ballclub. Fought 'til the horn went off.

I haven't seen Coalfield this year, But their program is always stout. Oneida takes it if they move the

ball a little better.

Perception is the problem. If you only see the score it looks really close.,

However, if you watched the game or saw the stats you would know the whole story!

I'm not taking anything from Oneida, They have a good ballclub. Fought 'til the horn went off.

I haven't seen Coalfield this year, But their program is always stout. Oneida takes it if they move the

ball a little better.

I'm going to let it go because it didn't have a thing to do with the Oneida players or coaches.They played hard,tough and clean, they deserve a ton of credit. Old Scalper is the one that ticks me off. I'm not real crazy about that cat.

I'm going to let it go because it didn't have a thing to do with the Oneida players or coaches.They played hard,tough and clean, they deserve a ton of credit. Old Scalper is the one that ticks me off. I'm not real crazy about that cat.

Ok pujo since i am a thorn in your side , and we left the other site to cary on the same issue .

point out all the penalties that we supposible had . I have a tape . If i see them I will agree .

I also don,t mind that you don't like me . if you can't argue your side and let me argue mine.

then so be it . I am sincere , I beleive you can't stand it that someone can play with your team!!!

I tried to drop it , because i think everyone is geting tired of us going back and forth .

I know there are hampton fans that see it your way . I hope Im not the only one who thinks

we played a clean game . I watched the tape once already , point out all the fouls so I can see .

I also know you are a big coalfield fan . I like opposition but make your point or waite and see

we will play at coalfield and still have less penalties. I realy feel our kids are that disaplined.

signed its all right you don't like me (your not the first)

There's more than one way to skin a cat! Only problem is: they have nine lives

I just can't get up for this one. My bud from coalfield says that coalfield made some good adjustment and they are playing much better. But I think Oneida even being 0-2 is clicking, and sorry Pujo You know I luv your dogs but they got all they wanted friday nite, sorta might say Oneida looks like hampton 2 years ago ,Young and hungry. I think they are 2 much for coalfield this early in the season. Maybe if coalfield played them later in season but not now.

I just can't get up for this one. My bud from coalfield says that coalfield made some good adjustment and they are playing much better. But I think Oneida even being 0-2 is clicking, and sorry Pujo You know I luv your dogs but they got all they wanted friday nite, sorta might say Oneida looks like hampton 2 years ago ,Young and hungry. I think they are 2 much for coalfield this early in the season. Maybe if coalfield played them later in season but not now.

Just got through going over the film, Oneida had 8 first downs ,4 by way of penalties, one on a lucky catch. They also committed several penalties that were never called. We got our drives stopped by way of penalties several times. I think we were playing with a handicap,lol. That being said ,they are a pretty solid team and may be to much for Coalfield . I do expect to see Coalfield improve as the season goes along. I do pull for Coalfield in region 2. Great relationship with their coaches for many years. I sort of like this bunch for Oneida, I like their style, hard nosed and disaplined. Just not crazy about some of their fans. They don't understand the rules in football and they think nobody else does.

THat is the thing about CoachT , you have anyone with a pc can run their mouth about a team and never see them play. What do you know about that new line coach for oneida, They were not geat but they were miles from being as bad as they were in the playoffs last year.It looked like all thier size was on the side line and they had some big bellies.

Just got through going over the film, Oneida had 8 first downs ,4 by way of penalties, one on a lucky catch. They also committed several penalties that were never called. We got our drives stopped by way of penalties several times. I think we were playing with a handicap,lol. That being said ,they are a pretty solid team and may be to much for Coalfield . I do expect to see Coalfield improve as the season goes along. I do pull for Coalfield in region 2. Great relationship with their coaches for many years. I sort of like this bunch for Oneida, I like their style, hard nosed and disaplined. Just not crazy about some of their fans. They don't understand the rules in football and they think nobody else does.

you went over the film quick since i saw you post on other sites (grace christian)

you must be a rocket scientist . I 'm sorry I couldn't get along go along. maybe

its just my nature to want point out fact .

THat is the thing about CoachT , you have anyone with a pc can run their mouth about a team and never see them play. What do you know about that new line coach for oneida, They were not geat but they were miles from being as bad as they were in the playoffs last year.It looked like all thier size was on the side line and they had some big bellies.

Don't know anything about their line coach ,but they are improved from a year ago. They may even win region 2, but they don't have enough offense to make it far in the playoffs. I also think they will be even better next season. I think they are onto something down there. They are building a program.

I had seen lambert at AC and thought he might take over thier. Nut when he left AC for a program that was almost dead I thought It was abad move, But he seems to be able to work magic. I still can't figure out why Hampton did not work on those small corners. But I'm not the coach and he won the game.