Oneida @ Coalfield

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PRIDE, CLASS and CHARACTER... that's what TL stresses and that's the way things are done now at Oneida... period! That applies for players and fans (if you really are a fan). Do not embarrass this program by making classless or pointless statements. Buy into it or go somewhere else.

They played like that last night, a very well coached and disaplined team. I think this is only the beginning. I see good thing in the future for Oneida.

Now this is a game to talk about! I watched Oneida put 4/5 sophmores out on defense against Hampton and Rockwood. I hope the boys are battle tested enough to travel down to Coalfield. What a game!

Oneida's kicker is an awesome kid, great things in his future, I hope football is one of them.

I agree!! I have never heard anyone say anything bad about this kid

He is a real athlete , he got off to a scratchy start , everyone I talk to says

its a confidece issue . what ever it is I know this kid is by no means a quiter.

A hard worker , a straight A student , and just an overall aset to the team

and the student body . We have a lot of kids to be proud of not only for the

effort on the field . You can also give the coaches credit for some of this .

they spend alot of time with the kids on and off the field .

I can vouch for Belisle. He has a very strong leg. When he gets the pattern to kicking a football down pat, the kicking game will be OK. He has plenty of leg, now we just have to get the technique in him. Josh Slaven is a great kid, it was really sad to see him get injured. Most kids would have never got up.....he walked off the field with no assistance, with his arm broken in two places. The kids have played for two weeks with no reward, I for one, hope their hard work sees dividends this week. Coalfield is the wall this time......go through it, boys! Catch you later in the week!

Kazzy

I can vouch for Belisle. He has a very strong leg. When he gets the pattern to kicking a football down pat, the kicking game will be OK. He has plenty of leg, now we just have to get the technique in him. Josh Slaven is a great kid, it was really sad to see him get injured. Most kids would have never got up.....he walked off the field with no assistance, with his arm broken in two places. The kids have played for two weeks with no reward, I for one, hope their hard work sees dividends this week. Coalfield is the wall this time......go through it, boys! Catch you later in the week!

Kazzy

Yea i called his dad up while they were @ Oak Ridge and he said he was in a tremendous amount of pain.

I took the time go visit with Josh and his family at the hospital on Saturday afternoon! He was showing off his x-rays and picture of his surgery, texting or talking on the cell, pushing the pump, while his big sis kept the TV on football. I jokingly told him he broke the wrong arm...he still has to write since it was his left arm. All kidding aside Josh...you are in my prayers and will continue to be as you recover over the next 8-12 weeks!! God Bless and Good Luck Indians with the exception of September 28......

Kazzy

I was on the visitors sideline and seen the HIT! He jacked that boy up! I couldn't believe it when I saw him get up lame. I thought the Hampton kid should've been hurt. I told Pujo as he left the field that his arm was broke. I hope he recovers quick. Oneida looked tuff. Good luck, you oughtta take region 2. That defense swarms and is in good shape. Played hard all 4 qtrs.