Oneida @ Coalfield

I had seen lambert at AC and thought he might take over thier. Nut when he left AC for a program that was almost dead I thought It was abad move, But he seems to be able to work magic. I still can't figure out why Hampton did not work on those small corners. But I'm not the coach and he won the game.

I think being from here played a big part in coaching Oneida.

Yea oneida fans do think he is a great coach , and he hired some other coaches

with good reputations and wins under their belt. I feel like we have a complete staff

Our boys are young , but they have had good success in the past ( junior high)

I know thats then and this is now . but I feel we have possibilities.

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you went over the film quick since i saw you post on other sites (grace christian)

you must be a rocket scientist . I 'm sorry I couldn't get along go along. maybe

its just my nature to want point out fact .

Trust me Iwent ove the film,not to big on telling fibs. And another thing ,anyone who don't know the rule on intentional grounding couldn't come close to finding penalties on film. And yes Oneida committed several.

Trust me Iwent ove the film,not to big on telling fibs. And another thing ,anyone who don't know the rule on intentional grounding couldn't come close to finding penalties on film. And yes Oneida committed several.

All I said was our QB took the coach literaly , but surely you have seen a qb throw a

ball away . he went a little to far over the head and outside of his receiver . mabe made it

a little to ovious . but you can't find the penalties. it's bad to be a sore loser but .to have

this much problem admiting your wrong about your predictions is amusing .

All I said was our QB took the coach literaly , but surely you have seen a qb throw a

ball away . he went a little to far over the head and outside of his receiver . mabe made it

a little to ovious . but you can't find the penalties. it's bad to be a sore loser but .to have

You didn't know the rule ,you thought the rule was like the NFL. The bottom line is ,the officating was completely one sided whitch help keep the game close. I never predicted a blowout anyway. I said it would be a tough defensive ballgame.

You didn't know the rule ,you thought the rule was like the NFL. The bottom line is ,the officating was completely one sided whitch help keep the game close. I never predicted a blowout anyway. I said it would be a tough defensive ballgame.

Ok I will give You this one . maybe so

still don't think you can find penalties on Oneida

or you would have pointed them out as well.

I'll tell you what Mr Scalper

I'd be willing to bet you

that Oneida will be called

for more than one

penalty this week

want to bet.

I didn't think so.

Ok I will give You this one . maybe so still don't think you can find penalties on Oneida or you would have pointed them out as well.

Trust me ,they were there , they were holding ,clipping several times. They were just not going to call them. Sort of sad. These officials should be reveiwed by the TSSAA. It could just happen.

I will bet we will have less than coalfield , and we are playing on there field do you want to bet

I'll be sure to check on it, I'd say they will be fairly even.

Trust me ,they were there , they were holding ,clipping several times. They were just not going to call them. Sort of sad. These officials should be reveiwed by the TSSAA. It could just happen.

since you are some kind of expert

give me your thought on last years play at hampton

alot of people blamed it on bad refs

I only saw one call that i was sure about

when we intersepted hamptons pass was we or wasn't we down by far

when hampton riped the ball lose and scored.

I will bet we will have less than coalfield , and we are playing on there field

do you want to bet

The Hampton game will be the least you have all year, what do you think. Iwent over boxscores of several games today and the least Icould find anywhere was several more than they called on you guys. Home cooking at its finest.