A.C. Vs. Fulton

maverick76

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

was at the thurs practice yesterday ... didnt notice anybody missin ... who do yu have ??? About ???

Tadvols.

Thats good. Altercation yesterday. About a dozen students involved, but not identified, not all contacted until today. Have no idea if student athletes were involved or not. Certainly hope not. Not a rumor. Enjoy the game. I'm headed down Magnolia.

ruse?

I have confidence the Falcons will be able to mature a lot over the course of the season, but it will be a long, patient process for the coaches after losing so many great athletes off of last year's team. Don't get me wrong, it isn't like Fulton hasn't had to replace starters before, 19 in 2003 and won State, 18 the following year in 2004 and won State, not quite as many in 2006, but did lose Tyrone Cobb and some big linemen and won State. I worry this year will be tougher simply because of having to replace all Offensive and Defensive linemen but 1 in Terrence and losing Rogan who is only the best running back maybe in the history of Knoxville, and D Freeney who was a sparkplug. They looked a little worse last week than I was expecting, but it is real early. It did upset me seeing how Oak Ridge was acting on the field me and my fellow 07' class teammates once dominated after beating a non-Fulton-like team and them being a 5A school for pete's sake. Very disrespectful, but again, it is Stanton Stevens who is still upset about the Falcons putting his AE boys out of the playoffs for 2 straight years, on his home field. OR was good, as good as we were the last 4 years, doubt it, but let them have their little party. About tonight, AC was pretty weak last year, but it is a new seaon and the refs at AC always serve up a little home cooking. Should be a close one, but I look for Fulton to bounce back and win this one by 14.

Fulton 44 AC 7

Looks like fulton is already back on track. It also looks like the Oak Ridge loss wasn't as bad as we thought bc Oak Ridge is better then expected with their win tonight.

Can't wait to see what Fulton has to offer for the rest of their region.

AC you might be healthier, but there is still a long way to go before you can compete in the toughest region in 3 A

A.C may have got beaten by fulton but I saw some good things from mavericks friday, they played a solid first half but the speed of fulton pulled away in the second half. The game would have been alot closer but the in-experience of the mavs got the best of them and papatj did i hit a nerve or something to make you fire back with a pointless comment?

A.C may have got beaten by fulton but I saw some good things from mavericks friday, they played a solid first half but the speed of fulton pulled away in the second half. The game would have been alot closer but the in-experience of the mavs got the best of them and papatj did i hit a nerve or something to make you fire back with a pointless comment?

in-experience ??? what do you think fulton is ??? They lost 8 starters on offense and 7 on defense .. their OL started a freshman, 2 sophs and 2 juniors .. 5 guys who never started before last week ... I didnt see the toughness I had seen in some other AC teams , has LL Kerr's time ran out ??? ... I heard a funny comment from a AC fan friday night .. they were talking about how Fulton recruited and that was the reason they were winning ... I said hold your horses ... I can very vividly remember AC getting alot of players from Campbell Co in the past and Im talking the best players from there .. RECRUITING ????? but looks like the pipeline must have dried up from Friday nights performance.

When you say A.C recruited I am assuming you are referring to the price brothers? Well people say that Larry Kerr recruited them but I happen to know the price brothers and played little league football in Anderson Co. not Cambpell Co. with them so dont go saying we recruited them when their parents lived in diff counties.