A.C. Vs. Fulton

maverick76

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bigboy 92 it seems you are having a difficult time following this thread. You wouldn't happen 2 b an AC ref would you? AC refs seem to have the same difficulty following a game!

MasterChief, I never said our refs in knox co. are the greatest (we have our share of good and bad) but the AC refs are always terrible when we come to visit. I know Fulton is not the only ones to recognize it. Anyway, I'm not making any excuses. I think we have plenty of adjustments to make from last week but I never doubt my FALCONS. Don't worry we'll be ready to bring it! 4 days and counting to a fair game at AC. GO FALCONS!

KBW 7/31/71 - 5/4/06

AC seems like they have more weapons this year, and if they stay healthy then they will be the third or fourth team to come out of the region. AC don't get to far ahead of yourselves, because beating Clinton isn't a great achievement. Fulton will come to town and win this one, but it will be close. The refs shouldn't be any worse there then other places. Refs do the best they can, the problem with that is their best doesn't give anyone a true test of football.

AC seems like they have more weapons this year, and if they stay healthy then they will be the third or fourth team to come out of the region. AC don't get to far ahead of yourselves, because beating Clinton isn't a great achievement. Fulton will come to town and win this one, but it will be close. The refs shouldn't be any worse there then other places. Refs do the best they can, the problem with that is their best doesn't give anyone a true test of football.

You would think AC would be favored cause Fulton lost 22 seniors who played in 3 Blue Cross bowls and plus AC beat OR in the jamboree .. so it looks like Fulton will have to pull upset ... I know what the reference is about the refs ..I went to AC 2 years ago for the Fulton game ... the tall TE for AC must have pushed off 5 or 6 times to catch passes ..it was unbelievable that the refs were not gonna call it ..and then to top it off in OT .. the 2 point play for Fulton the WR got tackled before the ball even got to him ... thats why earlier mention about refs .. look for AC to go back to the TE this year .... AC probably has improved also ..I think it did Fulton a world of good to play a good 5A team like OR ... Fulton is so young that I think by playoff time if they can get in there they will be dangerous for anybody ... right now this year Region 2 3A is being dominated by Catholic ... but upsets seem to happen every year ... who's next ????

Ok so everyone knows that the team to beat in 3A is the fulton falcons and I hear they have a stacked team this year, but hey they had a stacked team when my team beat them in o.t. my senior year, A.C. lost last year so I know that this is the one game that they have been waiting on having to stare at it on the scedule the entire off-season so do you think they will get their revenge?

I was at that ballgame and the refs cheated!!!! That last play should have been pass interf. And you know that it was a bad call the refs ran off the field. Coach Robby Black chased after them. Granted it was a great game for both sides the ending would have been different if the right call had been made

I was at that ballgame and the refs cheated!!!! That last play should have been pass interf. And you know that it was a bad call the refs ran off the field. Coach Robby Black chased after them. Granted it was a great game for both sides the ending would have been different if the right call had been made

I'm actually beginning to recall some bad instances of refs @ AC back in my playing days.