Fighting Irish VS BGA

fiftyfifty

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am looking forward to seeing BGA play this week. I am coming to see them take on Ezell and to support Coach U. What can yall tell me about BGA's team besides they must be pretty balanced to score a bunch of pts and to have had 2 shutouts.

Coach U has done a very good job utilizing all of the talent this year. A balanced attack with a much improved line play this year is paying off. A new defensive scheme to match the personnel has also contributed to the success. Good senior class with underclassmen providing some depth that has been lacking the last 3 years.

Wow, BGA win titles soon, ya alright. I actually know a feasible way that could utilize their playes and coaches to win a few state titles in the up and coming years........move down to single A football.

It'll be tough for any mid-state team to win the title, although it happens year in-year out. THe hardest part about the mid-state are the teams from mid-state who have to play other mid-state teams! BGA is too small of a school to have the talent to win a title any time soon.

Video highlights are now up.

www.atwsportscast.com

BGA's will be on their on demand page,

Father Ryan on theirs.

Mouse over the Highschool button on the front page to find a school.

Thanks

ATWSportscast

Thanks so much for the link. I am really anxious to see this BGA team. I always liked Johnson when he was at Franklin. His teams were disciplined and well coached. And of course, I think the world of Marty U. I am anxious to see what they have put together with this team. I can't wait to see them live on Friday at Ezell. Wingman and I will be front row and center .