Fighting Irish VS BGA

fiftyfifty

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Irish come from a 14-0 deficit to score 28 unanswered 4th quarter points and beat a determined buch of BGA Wildcats 28-14....It was looking like big BGA win as thay scored in the 1st quarter and took a 6-0 halftime lead...Father Ryan could do absolutely nothing right....Penalties, Fumbles, poor execution, you name it , they did it......But the turnover bug hit BGA at the end of the 3rd quarter and they fumbled 2 straight posessions...Ryan scored on a on a long run by Ryan Berry and on a run by QB Justin Guidry to tie it and then on their next drive scored again to go ahead....A late Guidry TD Run made it 28-14.....BGA played extemely hard and really execute well...They stood toe to toe for 3 quarters...The Irish have much work to do if they are to compete with the BA`s and MBA`s Their upfront linemen did a poor job for much of the night..It was embarrassing..BGA was consistently able to get to the corner and make some big gains...It was only when the momentum changed on the turnover that they woke up...They really dodged a bullet tonight......Need a better effort next week at Overton

then you wasnt watching the same game father ryan line stunk they just big they couldnt block worth crap we out physical them we might be small but we brung it to them they didnt score to the 3rd irish is just talk

I hope you don't attend BGA jballer because if you do you are an embarrassment to them. Your grammar is beyond horrible. Guess you must be one of their "recruits" that spends the summer going to summer school to pass.

So let me make sure I am hearing this right, BGA plays the game of their life while Ryan plays a terrible game........, and Ryan still beats them by twp touchdowns, hmmm great point jballer. Anyway I think the Irish still have a long ways to go before they can be among the upper ranks of Division II.

Yea, Seriously! BGA probably spent the past 3 years plotting this game, since both teams used to be bad. Yal probably practiced real hard and did probably one of the best games ever played by BGA, but in the end you lost to a FR team that just played horrible... that's how far your program has gone. Hey, atleast yal can say Ryan Karl went to your school! Oh wait, UT's defense is a joke too.

Well, maybe if they were real injuries the irish would have. But, ya attended this game even though I was going to go to another but....BGA looked soft, little, and didn't seem physically intimidating at all. Saying that...the irish are going to need a better effort against John Overton.

Who cares about size?

then you wasnt watching the same game father ryan line stunk they just big they couldnt block worth crap we out physical them we might be small but we brung it to them they didnt score to the 3rd irish is just talk

I think I know who you are(black bear?), but don't talk stuff on here about us, Coach will get mad.

I hope you don't attend BGA jballer because if you do you are an embarrassment to them. Your grammar is beyond horrible. Guess you must be one of their "recruits" that spends the summer going to summer school to pass.

If we recruited our line would be over 210 all the way across. Get over it.