Franklin Co. vs. Warren Co.

defensiveman

Franklin Co. and Warren Co. start up region play this week and since this game usually decides where both these teams end up in the standings of region 5a 3 i think it is a big game on the fc schedule. im predicting a close game if fc can come fired up at the first of the game and make a statment from the opening kickoff instead of waiting untill there down two scores like last week against tullahoma

Go Rebels!!!!

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Franklin Co. and Warren Co. start up region play this week and since this game usually decides where both these teams end up in the standings of region 5a 3 i think it is a big game on the fc schedule. im predicting a close game if fc can come fired up at the first of the game and make a statment from the opening kickoff instead of waiting untill there down two scores like last week against tullahoma

Go Rebels!!!!

FC will have to come and play the best game of their lives. The reasons...... They will be missing 2 key players on offense. Timmy Goss will be out with a knee injury and TMart will be out with a shoulder injury. If the defense for FC does not step it up and decide to play ball, then fc will have a long night.

FC will have to come and play the best game of their lives. The reasons...... They will be missing 2 key players on offense. Timmy Goss will be out with a knee injury and TMart will be out with a shoulder injury. If the defense for FC does not step it up and decide to play ball, then fc will have a long night.

Are they out for the season? I hope both young men have a quick recovery.

you will need to stop the run (which you have failed to do in the first two games). On offense...Martin and Puryear can do the job. In the passing game, get the ball to #20 and Stovall. You had mismatched after mismatched against T-Town and failed to get the ball to them. Dixon is a good receiver, but Stovall and #20 could make a difference. Good luck.

and things of that nature..... what are you stuck on repeat? I hope FC wins....BUT It is a long shot.... I have had several family members play in fc and always wish the program well except for one time a year....lol..... fc will have to play better on both sides of the ball to win this game.... good luck to both teams.

wc-21

fc-17

and things of that nature..... what are you stuck on repeat? I hope FC wins....BUT It is a long shot.... I have had several family members play in fc and always wish the program well except for one time a year....lol..... fc will have to play better on both sides of the ball to win this game.... good luck to both teams.

wc-21

fc-17

WC 38 -27 this is there year to win 5 or 6 games good luck.

I think with warren co being 2-0 and franklin co. 0-2 that it helps franklin. I believe that warren's kids think they are pretty good and probably wont be as mentally sharp because of it. I think britton will have their attention and kinda take on a wounded animal mentality or backed into a corner mentality and come out mentally sharp and very aggressive. Having said that if warren gets an early lead look for doubt to set in for franklin.

franklin by 8