Franklin Rebels VS Ravenwood Raptors

franktownsoccer

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ravenwood 10

Franklin 7

Franklins offense was very sloppy tonight but the defense held up but just couldnt do it all on their own. Ravenwood had the first score by a field goal from close in after being held by the Franklin defense close to the goal line. An interception set up Ravenwood in scoring posistion to make it 10-7. Final seconds of the game Franklin kicks a field goal from like 44 back and it went wide left i think.

What's up with Franklin's Offense? Granted they've played three excellent teams, but a 9 point average on offense isn't going to get it! Is it the O-Line? The QB? The RBs? The WRs? The play calling?

What's up with Franklin's Offense? Granted they've played three excellent teams, but a 9 point average on offense isn't going to get it! Is it the O-Line? The QB? The RBs? The WRs? The play calling?

Franklin is still struggling with getting a qb that can get the ball where it needs to go. he throws what we call in lacrosse hospital passes where you just lob the ball and pretty much telegraph where its goin. Ravenwood on the other hand rockets the ball down the field and is much more effective with passing. I think that keylo needs to be running the ball more than anthony and that would help alittle but the recievers are running their routes but the ball just isnt making it to them or they are getting drilled as the ball goes into their hands cuz the ball takes so long for it to get there.

Franklin is still struggling with getting a qb that can get the ball where it needs to go. he throws what we call in lacrosse hospital passes where you just lob the ball and pretty much telegraph where its goin. Ravenwood on the other hand rockets the ball down the field and is much more effective with passing. I think that keylo needs to be running the ball more than anthony and that would help alittle but the recievers are running their routes but the ball just isnt making it to them or they are getting drilled as the ball goes into their hands cuz the ball takes so long for it to get there.

I think you should stick to lacrosse. I dont think you have touched the problem. Your probably far from it.

I think you should stick to lacrosse. I dont think you have touched the problem. Your probably far from it.

probably far from it...yeah thats why most of his throws (that werent to keylo) were either too far in front or behind the reciever or when it was on target enough for someone to catch it they were nailed before they could make a completion either way there is a problem and it needs to be fixed or franklin wont do anything past the first round of playoffs

probably far from it...yeah thats why most of his throws (that werent to keylo) were either too far in front or behind the reciever or when it was on target enough for someone to catch it they were nailed before they could make a completion either way there is a problem and it needs to be fixed or franklin wont do anything past the first round of playoffs

Theres no way you blame this loss on one player. Instead of sitting in the stands why dont you go out there and play quaterback. Have 6-7 guys running at you and then tell me how you feel. You have yet to scrape the surface.

at least the kid they had last year could avoid a sack and scramble. plus if i remember correctly the only games they lost were when the QB from last year wasn't playing. maybe they should have stuck with an offense that worked. you can't deny a 9-2 season isn't too shabby. much better that 0-3 they have right now.