Stratford vs. Hillsboro Sept. 7

shsfootball80

The donkeys wont have time 2 slack off bcuz we goin 2 b on them all nite tonite they wont have time 2 catch their breath or get any water da only time they have a break is during halftime. Spartans by 2+ tds.

SPARTANS MOTTO: GO HARD OR GO HOME

so the donkey need to get with the program!!

I guess you guys had to "GO HOME." Not as late as you would have had you actually been in the game. How does it feel to be Metro's first benefactor of the states Mercy rule? Congratulations. You have the worst team I have seen in a long time. As for your slang, I see why you have a low performing school. I will commend you on one thing. You didn't act a fool while you were taking that beating. Other Stratford teams would have racked up twice as much yardage in penalties than offensive yardage.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess you guys had to "GO HOME." Not as late as you would have had you actually been in the game. How does it feel to be Metro's first benefactor of the states Mercy rule? Congratulations. You have the worst team I have seen in a long time. As for your slang, I see why you have a low performing school. I will commend you on one thing. You didn't act a fool while you were taking that beating. Other Stratford teams would have racked up twice as much yardage in penalties than offensive yardage.

come on ###### we shut # 5 down we are like the only school to do that so who stinks now. when we go to playoffs we will show all yall suckers that stratford will be the team to beat in 2008.

Guest workinprogress

come on ###### we shut # 5 down we are like the only school to do that so who stinks now. when we go to playoffs we will show all yall suckers that stratford will be the team to beat in 2008.

First, your not the first to shut him down, Overton did that. Second, there is obviously more to Hillsboro than #5, they did beat you by 50. I wouldnt celebrate shutting down one player, instead wait until you shut down one team.

For yall who think Stratford wont go to the playoffs you have to be on something. After we do make the playoffs i dont want white shadow or otherside21 getting on out band wagon cause the rest of this season is gone show what we gone do in 2008 win and thats a promise

i dont know anything about shs but you keep running your mouth about we will show all of u we will make the playoffs yet in another thread u said u would go 5-5 so

u dont sound very good lol

We have one of the hardest schedule in the mid-state with Hillsboro, David Lipscomb, CPA, and Maplewood. If work hard day in and day out we can beat the rest of them i have faith. If we really can win the rest of our games if we play Spartan ball and thats something that we just arent doing right now. We have very good talent out at Stratford but we just arent playing to our full abilities but we will for now on and thats a promise.

We have one of the hardest schedule in the mid-state with Hillsboro, David Lipscomb, CPA, and Maplewood. If work hard day in and day out we can beat the rest of them i have faith. If we really can win the rest of our games if we play Spartan ball and thats something that we just arent doing right now. We have very good talent out at Stratford but we just arent playing to our full abilities but we will for now on and thats a promise.

That's great scheduling. Tough start on the road and tough finish on the road. As for tallent at Stratford, aren't half your players from East? How much tallent is really there at Stratford? Better yet, is the tallent even legal? The best Stratford teams in recent years had to cheat. Yeah, Coach Johnson left his mark, not just on the field but in the school funds. Oh yeah, your bandwagon is safe. I just hope you guys can rebound from being outscored 99-13 in your first two games. Oops, you scheduled Lipscomb instead of Hillwood.