Stratford vs. Hillsboro Sept. 7

shsfootball80

come on ###### we shut # 5 down we are like the only school to do that so who stinks now. when we go to playoffs we will show all yall suckers that stratford will be the team to beat in 2008.

To quote Jim Mora Sr. I must say the following:

"Playoffs????? Playoffs????? Are you kidding me????? Playoffs?????"

I hope you are planning to buy a lot of tickets because that's the only way Stratford is going to the postseason this November.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The donkeys wont have time 2 slack off bcuz we goin 2 b on them all nite tonite they wont have time 2 catch their breath or get any water da only time they have a break is during halftime. Spartans by 2+ tds.

SPARTANS MOTTO: GO HARD OR GO HOME

so the donkey need to get with the program!!

You are going home early A LOT!

You are going home early A LOT!

yall sit on here all day talking smack about my school but are yall out playin for stratford or hillsboro u sissy and we are going to the playoff like my homeboy said we go beat whites creek who planning on going 0-10, we go beat shelbyville, we go beat lawrence county next week in the pit, and we go have competition with maplewood, and we go beat tullahoma 2. So that means we are in the playooffs along the donkeys, the black cats, the spartans, and the other cats{tullahoma}.

GO SPARTANS!!!

yall sit on here all day talking smack about my school but are yall out playin for stratford or hillsboro u sissy and we are going to the playoff like my homeboy said we go beat whites creek who planning on going 0-10, we go beat shelbyville, we go beat lawrence county next week in the pit, and we go have competition with maplewood, and we go beat tullahoma 2. So that means we are in the playooffs along the donkeys, the black cats, the spartans, and the other cats{tullahoma}.

GO SPARTANS!!!

You're right. I think all 3-7 teams should make the playoffs. It's good for the game.

GO SPARTANS!!!

I'll let you in on a little secret. "The Pit" is at Lincoln County, not Lawrence County. HUGE DIFFERENCE!

The sad fact is that you COULD go 3-7 and still make the play-offs. That is a joke in itself. Maplewood, Lipscomb, CPA and Tullahoma will beat you. Lawrence County, Shelbyville and Whites Creek will fight to see who gets the coveted fourth place spot. Let the Battle of Mediocrity begin.

Congratulations Stratford! I just saw some of your highlights on the Jeff Fisher Live show tonight. Well actually you guys looked more like tackling dummies that Jaquese Seward was running around to score touchdowns while on his way to being named player of the week. But I do think the clock is ticking on your fifteen minutes of fame boys.