Region 6-3A

toinemac

All regions games this week as 5 of the 6 teams in our fair region enter this week undefeated only 3 can leave that way im going to tweak my outlooks instead of picking winners ill just list the things i think each team must do to win the game that way i dont come off biased because of rivalries and anomosities and because i like to copy BC

Game 1

Lexington Tigers vs. McNairy Central Bobcats

For Lexington to win:

They must challenge McNairy's Secondary the past two weeks neither Parsons Riverside nor Adamsville has been able to make plays against the Bobcat DB's. Lexington must stop the run. Against a first year starting QB and some less than stellar WRs McNairy will try to run the ball as long as they are gaining not the i can blame them Mood and Turner are a good combination

For McNairy to win:

POUND THE ROCK!!!!!!!!!! Power Formation two tight ends and go right at the Tigers if Mood has another big game it will be lights out for Lexington who's run defense seemed susceptible when i saw them in Jamboree. McNairy's D needs to create turnovers. The Tigers have had some butterfingers and will cough it up. Capitalize on this and the Cats will be victorious

Game 2

South Side Hawks vs. Chester County Eagles

For South Side to win:

Show up keep your varsity in for a half and coast. the Hawks are just too talented James and Newbern will probably have 15 carries a piece and 4 tds between them. the Hawks D probably pitches the no-no here

For Chester County to win:

Shoot the tires on the South Side Bus. That wont work the Hawks could jog that far um.......... give the entire SS team the flu or something i dont know i just cant see the Eagles hanging around in this one

Game of the Week

Fayette-Ware Wildcats vs. Bolivar Central Tigers

For Fayette-Ware to win:

They must give Washington time to make plays for them. Running the ball has never been Thompsons style and with D-Wash and Freeman i dont expect them to do much of it this year either Freeman is coming off a 9 catch 2td performance against Hamilton and will probably be looking for more. Bolivar's pass rush gave them fits in last years classic. and its only gotten better if they can protect the QB i think they can probably make some nice plays. Defensively the Cats have got to stop the run. Last year Tucker had a field day with FW and though he is gone the tigers now have 4 really good backs all looking make the big play in this rivalry game. Stopping the run will be paramount in Fayette-Ware's run for a Region Crown

For Bolivar to win:

For Bolivar its simple limit turnovers the offense was clicking pretty good last week but fumbles kept them from running away with the Carver game. If the guys can hold on to the ball their will be opportunities to score in this one. On Defense the Tigers will have to contain the Cats passing attack. we know that FW likes to air it out so pressure and good coverage are needed if the BC wants to get a leg up on winning the region

Its going to be a good week for 6-3A, the region race should start to take shape this week.

I predict

Lexington over McNairy

Lexington gets a healthy Colton Taylor back this week, and Bradley Gordon looks like he has cured the worst case of Fumblitus that I've ever seen. McNairy is young, and if this game happened later in the season it might have a different outcome.

Southside over Chester Co

Chester Co. should take the forfeit so the score can remain a respectable 1-0. I predict the waterboy to have 3 tackles and the managers to have 2 TDs a piece for Southside. Some Denmark Elementary students may get in to show us the talent Southside has coming up.

Bolivar over FW

Beware of the Ware. Coach Stowe's favorite saying. But, this year Beware of the Green Tigers. Bolivar has enough talent to challenge Southside for the region crown. The big thing for the Tigers is learning how to win. This is the game that we find out if Bolivar is all hype or if they are the real deal. I think the Tigers know that and are out to prove that the days of being the doormat in 6-3A are over.

First I want to say you two do a great job! I enjoy reading your post each week. Keep it up. Ok here my take.

Jackson SS 42 Chester co.7 Chester may score late td against 2nd string.

Lexington 28 Mcnairy co.20 This will be a good game. Both teams have good running games. Mood should put up 100 plus 2 td's. But lexinton pulls out a late vicatory.

Fware 20 Bolivar 12 Beware of the ware lol I think they are the second best team in the region. Washing will pick them apart for 3 tds.

Southside over Chester Co

Chester Co. should take the forfeit so the score can remain a respectable 1-0. I predict the waterboy to have 3 tackles and the managers to have 2 TDs a piece for Southside. Some Denmark Elementary students may get in to show us the talent Southside has coming up.

Bolivar over FW

that means that chester co. is going to score early becaues they plan on hurtin most of the 1st team early

********************************************************************************

[

that means that chester co. is going to score early becaues they plan on hurtin most of the 1st team early

are you saying chester plans on hurting southside's #1's early or vice versa. this post really does not make much sense to me.

The only way chester will score early is if southside gets there late.