A/AA predictions part 2 (the civil version)

pnthrsroc07

so by this comment, i can assume that fra has 5 runners that can go sub 19:30 when they lost 3 studs last year and all that is returning is j.a.m and nolan davis who ran a 18:33? at last year's state meet?

fra can bring 2 runners under 18

2 more in under 19?

where is it that you guys are reading that says fra>mc?

They lost 3 studs? They lost their top 2, with the 2 being challenged by the 3. The only reason that the senior was their 5 at state is because n.d. ran a subpar race, he ran much faster than that 18:33 thruout the year. One race does not a runner make.

And sorry, but FRA is a perennial contender, they have been since the beginning of this decade, i mean come on, schools like that reload. it's just how it is. If all it depended on how many runners they lost the year before, there would be bunches of schools that are perennials like DL or FRA or BA or Oak Ridge that would be dead in the water.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

seriously. if you're in A/AA then you're definately not running those times, because you've limited your choices down to... oh wait, nobody in A/AA runs a 16:10. if you're not keveran, then go bury your head in some sand.

I already said I've never raced the kid. Meaning I'm not in A/AA. Or I'm simply extremely slow and didn't go to State. It doesn't matter, but the point is I've never raced Will Musto and probably never will. But I've watched him race. And I've seen his times. And they are grossly inconsistent and his racing style is terrible.

ur making fun of somone who MADE IT TO STATE. thats the best 8 people in the state. i can live with one terrible race. i dont care how i do im more concerned with my team does.

You ran terribly on the biggest platform in your entire life.

I'm not making fun of you, I'm simply calling you out. Will Musto stinks. Nolan Davis talks trash and then crashes and burns on big levels.

You ran terribly on the biggest platform in your entire life.

I'm not making fun of you, I'm simply calling you out. Will Musto stinks. Nolan Davis talks trash and then crashes and burns on big levels.

who are you that you feel entitled to come on to an A/AA thread and start bashing A/AA allstate contenders? what justifies you calling musto or davis sub-par? i remember davis running in that 4x800, he went what, like 2:04 or something? you're rediculous. and musto's 5k PR is still a 17:47 which is very solid. i hope you get taken to school the next time you step onto a course.

Announcements