Mt. Pleasant v Zion

TyFry

I wasn't being rude. You were being obsessive, you were told 3 times and yet you still failed to beileve or understand that the game had been changed, for whatever reason it was changed. I was just saying that you should let it go, it's changed and there is nothing anybody can do about it now. see below.

"What happened to the schedule? My schedule says that MP plays Zion on Friday night. They announced at the game that this will be played on Saturday night. What happened?"

"I understand but was this not know before the season started? The schedule says Friday"

"Did MP not know about it or did they just print their schedules wrong?"

You still don't get it. I wasn't questioning if the game was moved. I was just curious why MP apparently didn't know about it. Chill out. If you don't like my post then don't read it. I've probably been a Tiger fan longer than you have been alive. I'm not one of these who jumped on when we began to win. I was there for every game even when things weren't going well.

I've dealt with the issue of having to give up a vacation day because the schedule is wrong. So maybe you should let it go.

I will be there to support my Tigers on Saturday night. Let's get that first region win.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You still don't get it. I wasn't questioning if the game was moved. I was just curious why MP apparently didn't know about it. Chill out. If you don't like my post then don't read it. I've probably been a Tiger fan longer than you have been alive. I'm not one of these who jumped on when we began to win. I was there for every game even when things weren't going well.

I've dealt with the issue of having to give up a vacation day because the schedule is wrong. So maybe you should let it go.

I will be there to support my Tigers on Saturday night. Let's get that first region win.

I ain't jumping on you just explaining why I said what I said. Peace

Just got in from the game. Kinda suprised nobody has posted yet. Then again, I guess it's kinda no suprise though.

mTp 47

Zion 15.........final score.

This one was over at the beginning of the 2nd qtr. Tigers were up 28 to 0, then the 2nd and 3rd string took over.Marco got his 140+ yards in I think in 3 runs at the start of the game, then sit out the rest of the game.

Marco....2td's

Bubba....1td

Jay........2td's

Mark......1td

Ju-Ju......1td

Tonight was flag night for mTp. All participating players that played, received one for something or another. Just in appreciation for showing up tonight and giving the Zebra's something to do. lol. It was rediculous.

Whats up with these new guys? I think if you can spell footbal they will give a job as an offical. The most sorriest calling i've seen ever! everyone was new but 1 and this was his first time with the white cap. But it didn't matter, they couldn't beat us.

well if u got a win y complain just enjoy tha win.........good to see a few of yall mtp ppl could make it to tha moore co. game

Whats up with these new guys? I think if you can spell footbal they will give a job as an offical. The most sorriest calling i've seen ever! everyone was new but 1 and this was his first time with the white cap. But it didn't matter, they couldn't beat us.

Remember those new officials need to get game expierence just like the young players do.