Mt. Pleasant v Zion

TyFry

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does it matter? They could play in a hayfield in Cross Bridges. They could kickoff in the parking lot of Food Lion. They can even scrimmage on Sunday afternoon on Riverside Drive and the outcome is the same. Marco Dailey will score as many times as Walt Smith will let him.

Mt. Pleasant 76 Number of Zion fans who think they will win 6

I understand but was this not know before the season started? The schedule says Friday.

Sure they knew before the season started but at what point I don't know. Unless Central was involved with the making of the Mt Pleasant and Zion schedules, I'd say they didn't know the field was going to be in use, that night.

Sure they knew before the season started but at what point I don't know. Unless Central was involved with the making of the Mt Pleasant and Zion schedules, I'd say they didn't know the field was going to be in use, that night.

I think they knew the field might be in use on that date--they hoped theirs would be ready by now.

I think they knew the field might be in use on that date--they hoped theirs would be ready by now.

Sure, if you share a stadium there is always a possibility that you could have a conflict on any given Friday. What I'm saying is, when the Zion AD was making the 2007 football schedule, I doubt he had a Central schedule by his side checking to see if certain dates were open. If he thought Zion's field would be ready for this year he really wouldn't have cared about the Central schedule.

Dude get over it. It was changed after the schedules were printed because Zion didn't get their field lit.

Why are you being so rude? I have to request time off from work weeks in advance to get to attend on Friday nights. Now I have taken off of work for no reason. That is money I will lose. It cannot be changed.

You said the game was changed after the schedules were printed because Zion didn't get their field lit. The schedules are made out in the spring. It's not like Zion realized three weeks ago, "Hey we aren't going to have lights. Let's move the game."

The last time there was a conflict they played on Thursday night. Was that considered? It still wouldn't help me but I bet there would be a better crowd on Thursday than on Saturday night. Too many weekend conflicts.