rockwood tigers

yourdaddy

this is for all you haters. . . you may think we aint strong or fast enough, but you'll be thinking otherwise when we hand you a lose and your wondering wat happened. well ill tell you wat happened... wat happened is we mauled

(remember us midway ball holder on p.a.t./ fieldgoals?) you and stripped you of your dignity... (especialy all you midway players and fans) and all i gotta say is wat do yall gotta say about that? do you have the balls to speak up?

this is for all you haters. . . you may think we aint strong or fast enough, but you'll be thinking otherwise when we hand you a lose and your wondering wat happened. well ill tell you wat happened... wat happened is we mauled

(remember us midway ball holder on p.a.t./ fieldgoals?) you and stripped you of your dignity... (especialy all you midway players and fans) and all i gotta say is wat do yall gotta say about that? do you have the balls to speak up?

Yes the midway victory was impressive, and the oneida was a good win, But I think I would wait until I had a region win in 2A before I started to brag about beating 1A teams, If I remeber all your wins lat year were against 1A team, that is geat If your 1A not 2A.

MULEDOG... I agree. Rockwood needs to strap it up and shut up. As I see it, the best chance Rockwood has, is to play as a TEAM snap after snap without mistakes and good on the field play calling.

I have not seen them play I Try to watch 1A ball, But waht I have read I think they are a playoff team and I think the allen kid will play on saturday at some level, so go tigers.....

I have not seen them play I Try to watch 1A ball, But waht I have read I think they are a playoff team and I think the allen kid will play on saturday at some level, so go tigers.....

I would like to see Rockwood make the playoffs, but I'd say they will finish 5th. Alcoa ,Sweetwater, CAK and Loudon would be my top 4. They do have a shot ,good luck.

If Rockwood makes the playoffs they'll need to stay healthy and get some breaks. As the Ol saying goes, "there's times I'd rather be lucky than good." Have one bounce your way..Not saying Rockwood is not good, but man... that region is LOADED with talent! CAK vs Loundon; Rockwood vs Sweetwater;what games to be played this early which such implications... Alcoa vs White House (non-region) that's 2A... not mentioning others in this area Friday Night--- ( Onieda vs Coalfield )if you're bored? it's cause you want to be.