Camden @ Milan

BulldawgDynasty

I'm just hoping Camden fans (like the one on the HS scoreboard radio show) don't come on here crying about the officials.

The guy on the radio said, "Officials were probably the worst he had ever seen in a HS game, and then goes to "prove" it by saying Milan had no penalties in the first half, and then he said the refs called back a TD that put Camden would put Camden up by a TD after signaling a TD and suddenly throwing a flag for holding after the play was dead to call it back."

Problem with that is that Camden got flagged by the line judge for offsides NOT HOLDING, and he threw it right when the ball was snapped. Camden fans couldn't see it because the Line Judge was on the Milan side of the stadium.

There will probably be some that contend that they had another TD when they stripped JW. However, they will fail to tell you that the Refs clearly blow the whistle and then 5 seconds later a Camden player just takes the ball from JW and acts like he's going to run it for a TD.

They won't mention that Milan got flagged for an "ELBOW" and put em back 15 yards when they had the ball at the 50 and ready to seal the game away. The only thing I can get from the personal foul call is that the ref was still in basketball mode BECAUSE I'VE NEVER SEEN AN ELBOW CALLED IN FOOTBALL!!!

They won't mention a phantom holding call that the refs called on Milan's first possession in the 2nd half. The ref calls the holding when he sees the two lineman (DL and OL) fall down together. Problem with that is the Milan RB was already 10 yards ahead and those two were out of the play and just tusseling.

I commend Camden for their classiness in the football game. For the fans at the game, you would see that all of Camden and Milan's players were helping each other up and patting each other on the helmet after every play. After seeing the USJ's and GC's of the world, you come to appreciate the great class each team exhibited tonight.

BTW to end this long post, I would like to say Milan is the best team in 2A when they get Justin Coleman back. This team was built around the passing game (SEE HUNTINGDON GAME WHEN COLEMAN WAS HEALTHY IN THE FIRST QUARTER AND A HALF), but they just won against one of the best teams in the state with a one dimensional offense. I commend Coach Morris and Co. for the preparation of this game, and I can't wait to see this team in two weeks when Coleman comes back.

OK if that was true when the ball was stripped how come every player on the field was still running the play. If the whistle blows the players stop Spencer Berry #14 had the TOUCHDOWN. Not to mention the fact that in the fourth quarter WE STOPPED YALL inside your own 10 to make it FOURTH DOWN with 38 seconds on the SCOREBOARD and yall have a 25 second play clock, but yet were able to run down the ENTIRE CLOCK without having a delay game of game I'm sorry but that BULL you know what. WE GOT SCREWED Coach Ward RAN ONTO THE FIELD TRYING TO GET A TIMEOUT BUT NOT ONE REFEREE WOULD GIVE IT TO HIM, MY FRIEND THAT IS BULL!

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This team was built around the passing game (SEE HUNTINGDON GAME WHEN COLEMAN WAS HEALTHY IN THE FIRST QUARTER AND A HALF)

1 of 6 for 13 yds and 1 int?????????????????

Otherwise, a logical post.

Keep thinking we won't be a tough team to defend on the pass and you will be proven wrong. If you were at the Huntingdon game than you know the pressure the Mustang D was under.

This team was built around the passing game (SEE HUNTINGDON GAME WHEN COLEMAN WAS HEALTHY IN THE FIRST QUARTER AND A HALF)

1 of 6 for 13 yds and 1 int?????????????????

Otherwise, a logical post.

Not to mention a drop that would resulted in a TD. This team was built around the passing game, thus resulting in big plays of the running game vs. Huntingdon. Just because Peyton Manning has an off game, doesn't mean you can take those stats and say INDY isn't built around the passing game. There's more to football than stats just ask Vince Young.

Lol I bet Pero or whatever his name is won't come on here to post on this thread. Facts of the matter is Morris is the best coach in West TN and will always have his team in a ball game.

i personally hope he never comes back lol he was just dead wron and the dogs proved it tonight whats scary is we will be way better when coleman comes back

OK if that was true when the ball was stripped how come every player on the field was still running the play. If the whistle blows the players stop Spencer Berry #14 had the TOUCHDOWN. Not to mention the fact that in the fourth quarter WE STOPPED YALL inside your own 10 to make it FOURTH DOWN with 38 seconds on the SCOREBOARD and yall have a 25 second play clock, but yet were able to run down the ENTIRE CLOCK without having a delay game of game I'm sorry but that BULL you know what. WE GOT SCREWED Coach Ward RAN ONTO THE FIELD TRYING TO GET A TIMEOUT BUT NOT ONE REFEREE WOULD GIVE IT TO HIM, MY FRIEND THAT IS BULL!

Milan stopped running, while Camden had three players running so that is hardly everyone going full speed.

Yall only had one TO and spent that on first down. The refs did spot the ball late, I give that to ya. However, you would have to return a punt for a TD. If that was what you were counting on, then something is wrong.

The whistle sounded well before your man came out of the standing pile. Our runners momentum had been stopped and the play was blown dead. We all heard the whistle. If you didn't than that might be a credit to your sides cheering louder than ours. At the end if the Lion players would let our guy go after the whistle than there would have been one more play. But when your guys are still hanging on our players than they are still trying to run. I can imagine you being frustrated but it wouldn't have made a difference. We would have taken a safety to run the clock out and game would have been over. Might have changed the score but not the result. And I think you guys were out of timeouts. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I bet it will be a quiet night from hackinbad and perro loco 731. I welcome a rematch with Camden anytime. They are for sure a good team!!! With our Qb coming back soon it will open our offense up to where most D's are going to have to pick their poison.

Good Game to the Lions!!!

Great Job Bulldogs!!!!!

haha...I keep waiting for hackinbad to post his thoughts. Maybe it`s past his bedtime. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Great game by two very evenly matched teams. We can sit here and nit-pick every call which makes no sense cause you still have to give the W to Milan and Camden still will have to take it on the chin in the end. I wish the game could have been played out on the field...sometimes the best ref is the one that is man enough to NOT make the call (and I say that for both teams.) Look forward to a rematch later in the season (hopefully next time it can be decided by the young men on the field wearing the pads /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=" ) Good Luck the rest of the season /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Great game by two very evenly matched teams. We can sit here and nit-pick every call which makes no sense cause you still have to give the W to Milan and Camden still will have to take it on the chin in the end. I wish the game could have been played out on the field...sometimes the best ref is the one that is man enough to NOT make the call (and I say that for both teams.) Look forward to a rematch later in the season (hopefully next time it can be truly decided by the young men on the field wearing the pads /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=" ) Good Luck the rest of the season /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

excellent classy post lions on a side not eafter the first few min i thought both teams would go over 30 lol

Alright. I'm gonna first say congrats to Milan for the win tonight. You guys are a class act and that was a heck of a football game.

First of all, Camden WAS out of timeouts. So put that to rest. It's easy people. You get three. I've been able to count to three since I was... well... three. So put that one to bed, we had no timeouts.

Second- Camden dominated three quarters of that game. Unfortunately, the rulebook says you play four quarters and Milan kicked our butts in quarter number two.

Third- The touchdown in the first that got called back was for a false start. Our running back apparently was moving backwards. I don't get that, you can have one man in motion as long as he's not going forward. Shoulda been a TD there. We dropped our heads and we should not have done that. We should have kept playing ball. We didn't until the second half. End of story.

Fourth- the clock at the end. We should have had at least 10 seconds. Would we have scored? Prolly not, but at least we would have had the opportunity. Sadly, we had all kinds of opportunities that we didn't take advantage of.

To me, Camden lost this game on their own. Coulda won, probably should have won, but we made too many mistakes and too many mistackles. Coulda woulda shoulda gets you nowhere fast.

Lastly, I think anyone with a clear head at that game could see that those were two teams that were evenly matched. Looks like a semifinal preview to me. Can't wait to play you guys again. Good luck the rest of the season and great game tonight, I'm looking forward to many more. Milan is a class act and they love football down there at Johnnie Hale. That's a great stadium, and great people. I'd go back anytime.

One last thing.... MAN I WOULD HATE TO BE ADAMSVILLE FRIDAY NIGHT!

I think that alot of people will notice that most trash talk is coming from the guys who are new accounts and low post numbers.. Most of the real Camden fans and real Milan fans know that it was just a good game and like someone else said .. it came down to the team with the least number of mistakes.. I didnt get to be there but I am sure it was one (*^^& of a game /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=" wish I could have been there though..