Camden @ Milan

BulldawgDynasty

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright. I'm gonna first say congrats to Milan for the win tonight. You guys are a class act and that was a heck of a football game.

First of all, Camden WAS out of timeouts. So put that to rest. It's easy people. You get three. I've been able to count to three since I was... well... three. So put that one to bed, we had no timeouts.

Second- Camden dominated three quarters of that game. Unfortunately, the rulebook says you play four quarters and Milan kicked our butts in quarter number two.

Third- The touchdown in the first that got called back was for a false start. Our running back apparently was moving backwards. I don't get that, you can have one man in motion as long as he's not going forward. Shoulda been a TD there. We dropped our heads and we should not have done that. We should have kept playing ball. We didn't until the second half. End of story.

Fourth- the clock at the end. We should have had at least 10 seconds. Would we have scored? Prolly not, but at least we would have had the opportunity. Sadly, we had all kinds of opportunities that we didn't take advantage of.

To me, Camden lost this game on their own. Coulda won, probably should have won, but we made too many mistakes and too many mistackles. Coulda woulda shoulda gets you nowhere fast.

Lastly, I think anyone with a clear head at that game could see that those were two teams that were evenly matched. Looks like a semifinal preview to me. Can't wait to play you guys again. Good luck the rest of the season and great game tonight, I'm looking forward to many more. Milan is a class act and they love football down there at Johnnie Hale. That's a great stadium, and great people. I'd go back anytime.

One last thing.... MAN I WOULD HATE TO BE ADAMSVILLE FRIDAY NIGHT!

i said the same thing when i learned who u were playing next week the only thing about the 10 seconds is like a previous poster stated we could have took a safety to run the clock out dont know if i would try it but its a point worth making anyway personally i would have punted and built a wall but u know i dont get to coach i dont know enough lol

Big week 3 region matchup at Johnnie Hale. Who wins?

Great win for the DAWGS, but still doesnt make up for losing at Huntingdon. If we win out, it wont make up for losing to Huntingdon. We should not have lost that game. No way!!! Huntingdon is proving that they are just a very mediocre team but they beat us so their season is a success.

I'm just hoping Camden fans (like the one on the HS scoreboard radio show) don't come on here crying about the officials.

The guy on the radio said, "Officials were probably the worst he had ever seen in a HS game, and then goes to "prove" it by saying Milan had no penalties in the first half, and then he said the refs called back a TD that put Camden would put Camden up by a TD after signaling a TD and suddenly throwing a flag for holding after the play was dead to call it back."

Problem with that is that Camden got flagged by the line judge for offsides NOT HOLDING, and he threw it right when the ball was snapped. Camden fans couldn't see it because the Line Judge was on the Milan side of the stadium.

There will probably be some that contend that they had another TD when they stripped JW. However, they will fail to tell you that the Refs clearly blow the whistle and then 5 seconds later a Camden player just takes the ball from JW and acts like he's going to run it for a TD.

They won't mention that Milan got flagged for an "ELBOW" and put em back 15 yards when they had the ball at the 50 and ready to seal the game away. The only thing I can get from the personal foul call is that the ref was still in basketball mode BECAUSE I'VE NEVER SEEN AN ELBOW CALLED IN FOOTBALL!!!

They won't mention a phantom holding call that the refs called on Milan's first possession in the 2nd half. The ref calls the holding when he sees the two lineman (DL and OL) fall down together. Problem with that is the Milan RB was already 10 yards ahead and those two were out of the play and just tusseling.

I commend Camden for their classiness in the football game. For the fans at the game, you would see that all of Camden and Milan's players were helping each other up and patting each other on the helmet after every play. After seeing the USJ's and GC's of the world, you come to appreciate the great class each team exhibited tonight.

BTW to end this long post, I would like to say Milan is the best team in 2A when they get Justin Coleman back. This team was built around the passing game (SEE HUNTINGDON GAME WHEN COLEMAN WAS HEALTHY IN THE FIRST QUARTER AND A HALF), but they just won against one of the best teams in the state with a one dimensional offense. I commend Coach Morris and Co. for the preparation of this game, and I can't wait to see this team in two weeks when Coleman comes back.

You expect a little home cooking and everyone is happy to get it. Hey Camden, dont blame the refs, blame your coach, he wanted to come to Milan to play the Bulldogs. I am sure things will even out next year when we go to Camden. Talk about your hometown cooking.

Once again, good job to the Bulldawgs!! Sure wish I could've been at the game, as I wish for all the games but I'm in Guam serving my country. Sounds like both teams showed alot of class and respect out on the field tonight, which is great to hear. So many people think Milan has no class, but really, we do. And from what I've read on here, it sounds like we showed much of that last night. Hopefully I can be home around playoff time and maybe I can see the rematch between these 2 teams. Good luck to Camden on the rest of the season /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Great win for the DAWGS, but still doesnt make up for losing at Huntingdon. If we win out, it wont make up for losing to Huntingdon. We should not have lost that game. No way!!! Huntingdon is proving that they are just a very mediocre team but they beat us so their season is a success.

Hey everyone, look who decided to show up on Coacht. I thought we were gonna be without your stupid comments, but I guess I was wrong. And why are you still hung up on the Huntingdon game?? It's in the past bro, and our loss to them was a loss. Get over it!! I did, and it seems like the rest of the Bulldawg faithful has too. The Dogs are starting to show their capabilities now, and things are only goin to get better from here... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

You seem so confident, That's a good thing bra it makes losing so much easier. So go ahead and tell yourself or keep sniffing whatever your holding. And I'll be round in 2 years. And no doubt yall will have things worked out by then. But get ready for another loss and you can't say it won't hurt. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I could say alot to you now but I'll decide not to. Lets just say I'm not hurting.

There is no probably in this situation we will see yall again except when we do it'll be at Historic Wright Field. Milan good job of shutting down the offense, however yall didn't have an answer for Chase "MOOSE" Horton he ran it down yalls throat all night. As for Camden we had a problem with being physical that will not happen again the rest of the season, you can bet your last dollar on that.

With that being said Good Game milan good luck, Can't wait to treat yall at our place in the play-offs. GO LIONS!

Yea i can't wait for "historic Wright Field" lol. I believe Johnnie Hale ws historic enough for me bro. Yea and Your fullback is your best player and he played like it. But I believe #29 or Milan ran in down yall's throats and out you butt for 3 td's. Two of them over forty yards. P.S. Hope to meet u again.