Page @ CAK

taylorcm7190

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well...I normally sit out discussions when My Page team plays private schools unless provoked. Guess what???

I see a thread where CAK is already talking about playing Webb next week.

That is about one of the most arrogant moves that I have seen on here. It shows a total lack of respect towards the Patriots. I hope everyone on the Page team gets to see the post. I hope that sure comes home to you all and bites you big time. You may beat us but you will know you have been in a tough one.

Sure, we have a young team and have played a tough schedule so far. Maybe you get us this year at your place....but look out. Maybe...just maybe...this is something that really wakes us up.

With these kind of cocky predictions, maybe we shouldn't make the trip.

Didn't seem too much of an arrogant move to me. Looks like you were the arrogant one making this post because everyone is slamming you. If you think your team shouldn't get on the bus, then tell them. They can get on the bus and make the trip, but its going to be a long trip back home for ya'll because CAK is going to run this game from the starting kickoff. You have to score to win I thought in football, and I think ya'll have scored ummmm 21 points througout the whole season so far. And lets see only 7 of those points have been by your offense. And don't worry we are looking out, but not for ya'll. Just because I started a thread about the upcoming CAK vs. Webb game, you don't have to go and have a little fit.

Now that is quite a stretch. CAK and Webb are two rival schools that sit about 1 mile apart. It is only normal that this will be a much talked about game. If fans (not players) talk about a rivalry, that has no bearing on whether the players are overlooking the opponent or not. CAK is a 1A size school playing 2A, in the same region as Alcoa. They also play 3A and 4A teams as well as a very stong Webb team this year. They can not afford to overlook any opponent. I suppose with your logic, if a Washington fan starts talking about the Washington / Dallas game this year ahead of time, that means the Washington players are overlooking all of their other opponents and they should be insulted. How rediculous.

If CAK comes with the same intensity and execution that they have displayed so far this season, I believe they will come away with a victory. If CAK is a little flat after a very emotional rivalry game with Loudon last week, 3A Page could bounce back and give CAK trouble. My prediction is that Coach Bradley will keep his team very, very focused on one game at a time.

I believe you need to check the numbers... cak has enough students to be an 3A school, and have been for the past 2 yrs. If what I heard is correct, next yr cak will be 3A classification ( rule is you don't have to move more than 2 w/in 4 yrs? ) please check and see. I do know cak is one of the largest, if not the largest 2A student enrollment.

Ok its wednesday night, time to make my weekly post:

Let me begin by thanking whoever said that "no players are thinking about any future games," I am a player and I know that to be true. All the guys have their minds locked onto this game. Now onto my prediction...

Let me preface this by saying that I have predicted all of CAK's games correctly this year (i know theres only been 3) so i have some idea of what i'm talkin about. I'm not just some rediculous blogger who thinks it will be funny to say 50-0 or something. Anyways, to the point... the Warriors will come to play and they will win this one by, as my good man heelsfan put it, 2-4 touchdowns. And unlike my previous blogs i'm not going to pick apart and analyze the warrior team, but instead i will simply encourage you to check out the player's standings on WBIR.com. It reads something like this:

Cates leading passing with 716 yds

Kolinski 10th rusher with 272 yds

Scott 3rd in recieving with 231 yds

Cross 8th in recieving with 174 yds

Warren 5th in kicking

Joseph Bennett leading defense with 51 tackles

Wes Stooksburry 5th in defense with 35 takles

Bo Sanford 10th in defense with 30 tackles

The Warriors are getting it done this year. They have worked too hard and will not slip up. Nothing against Page, but this is something more to us this year- we have hardly overlooked ya'll and we will come out ready to play. So friday night when ya'll get off that bus you'd better be ready. You'll see that the Warriors are part of something bigger and are not just a small private school team this year.

Anyways, thats my word for the week. We're excited about ya'll comin up to play, Page, it's always good to play a new team. And Warriors who are reading this, get your minds right and be ready-- kickoff in 46 hours. Wow i sound like Coach Bradley...

Wow i sound like Coach Bradley...

Thats not such a bad thing. I know who you are bucsfan and im really impressed with your play this season. I believe you were, at one point, the 5th string quarterback and our scout team meat to feed on. Quite the turn around. After talking with a player that has a large role on this year's team, i have decided that this team has got it going on. They know why theyre playing, and who theyre playing for. Please keep to it.

Page will bounce back this week and beat 1A CAK. This is a game that the Pats will win to rebuild the confidence.

I agree with you a hundred percent "Big Country"! I know that page hasnt looked up to par the last couple of weeks but they have big play maker guys that will get the job done. I think after that beating the took last week they are more focused and determined to beat the smaller CAK!