Bruceton-Hollow Rock at Huntington - The Carroll County Tear Drop Bowl

Guest Advisor

Guest Advisor

Haa ha ha ha.........cough, cough, ha ha haha, cough cough............hold on while I try to catch my breath...............ha ha ha-cough cough cough!!!! Wheww.........wow.........you guys kill me!!! All I heard from the Central Tigers all week is about how the Rebels were going down and they would pass out Region championship trophies after the game!! And you let McKenzie put up 35 on you! Are you kidding me??!!

And I just can't resist using Jimmy Johnson's quote........"How 'bout them Mustangs?!" Just like your Bulldog rivals and most of you 2A studs.....your season is only 1 week in length! The rest are nothing more than scrimmages! How do you get 26 hung on you by an Indian Tribe that's off season work outs take place in a Teepee?? Haa Haa haa cough cough...........excuse me.............but I've heard all about this mission that the wild pony's are on!!! Hey.......let's come up with a new mission...............................This week.........let's try to score!!!

What a game this should be!!! Maybe the Carroll County Comissioners should mandate that this game be played on Thursday with the rest of the junior high games!

As it stands..........the Rebels running away with the Carroll County Championship! I hear the rings are already being designed!

I am the truth speaking Advisor!!!

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haa ha ha ha.........cough, cough, ha ha haha, cough cough............hold on while I try to catch my breath...............ha ha ha-cough cough cough!!!! Wheww.........wow.........you guys kill me!!! All I heard from the Central Tigers all week is about how the Rebels were going down and they would pass out Region championship trophies after the game!! And you let McKenzie put up 35 on you! Are you kidding me??!!

And I just can't resist using Jimmy Johnson's quote........"How 'bout them Mustangs?!" Just like your Bulldog rivals and most of you 2A studs.....your season is only 1 week in length! The rest are nothing more than scrimmages! How do you get 26 hung on you by an Indian Tribe that's off season work outs take place in a Teepee?? Haa Haa haa cough cough...........excuse me.............but I've heard all about this mission that the wild pony's are on!!! Hey.......let's come up with a new mission...............................This week.........let's try to score!!!

What a game this should be!!! Maybe the Carroll County Comissioners should mandate that this game be played on Thursday with the rest of the junior high games!

As it stands..........the Rebels running away with the Carroll County Championship! I hear the rings are already being designed!

I am the truth speaking Advisor!!!

LoL I even tried to start a thread for all them Bruceton smack talkers to come to and sulk ... They're no where to be found??? Imagine that ...

Ya know ... Our middle school team over here is 5-0 ... Outscored their opponents 174-12 in those 5 games ... I wounder if Bruceton would have a little, maybe just a LITTLE bit better luck against our middle school ... On the other hand, I'm sure even the middle school team can stop that "BRUTAL" running attack of theirs ...

Bruceton's just lucky the score wasn't alot worse .... It could have very easily been atleast 50 - 0

Guest Advisor

LoL I even tried to start a thread for all them Bruceton smack talkers to come to and sulk ... They're no where to be found??? Imagine that ...

Ya know ... Our middle school team over here is 5-0 ... Outscored their opponents 174-12 in those 5 games ... I wounder if Bruceton would have a little, maybe just a LITTLE bit better luck against our middle school ... On the other hand, I'm sure even the middle school team can stop that "BRUTAL" running attack of theirs ...

Bruceton's just lucky the score wasn't alot worse .... It could have very easily been atleast 50 - 0

As I continue to dob my forehead of sweat from 3 solid hours of laughter..........fill me in on what those Carroll County Championship T-shirts will look like! I wear a XL ............can you get me one ChanceHudgins????? What about those commemorative liscense plates??

As I continue to dob my forehead of sweat from 3 solid hours of laughter..........fill me in on what those Carroll County Championship T-shirts will look like! I wear a XL ............can you get me one ChanceHudgins????? What about those commemorative liscense plates??

Oh yes, for sure. The t-shirts ... license plates ... key rings ... posters ... the whole nine yards ... I may even be able to land us a Wade Comer 2007 County Champion Special Edition bobble head

Guest Advisor

Oh yes, for sure. The t-shirts ... license plates ... key rings ... posters ... the whole nine yards ... I may even be able to land us a Wade Comer 2007 County Champion Special Edition bobble head

So...............who wins this thing Friday.............or should I ask.................who will loose this one???

That was a little bit overboard Hudgins. No need for all the mouth running and pouring salt in the wounds. McKenzie did its talking on the field lastnight, let it stay that way. Let the folks from Bruceton who ran their mouth here on CoachtT hold their tongues, or fingers I should say, in shock.

Move on to the next game, McK vs. Trenton.

That was a little bit overboard Hudgins. No need for all the mouth running and pouring salt in the wounds. McKenzie did its talking on the field lastnight, let it stay that way. Let the folks from Bruceton who ran their mouth here on CoachtT hold their tongues, or fingers I should say, in shock.

Move on to the next game, McK vs. Trenton.

It's all in fun, my brotha

Good post BigDMck!!! Every community is proud of their school and Bruceton has a good football tradition but this year it was McKenzie's time to shine. Let the football teams speak for themselves and the fans cheer them. Don't count the Tigers out as they will make a playoff run and do quite well as should the Rebels.

Good luck to the Tigers and the Rebels in remaining games.

Go Rebels!!!!!

MRP

Where have all them Tiger fans ... I mean kitty cat fans ... gone to now? Seems like they posted every 30 minutes about how they were gonna run all over McKenzie ... Now they're nowhere to be found???

Are the tigers becoming ... EXTINCT?

Na, I'm sure they'll be back in full force talking about how the Rebels' win was a fluke and how this week they're gonna run all over the ponys.

Kitty Cats Vs. Ponys ... Sounds interesting