Bruceton-Hollow Rock at Huntington - The Carroll County Tear Drop Bowl

Guest Advisor

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Huntingdon is a big way. All Bruceton has is Jordan Left and then right . Then a lil Matlock up the middle. And some lean back and chuck it. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Dang Butchie, No love from the you.... I do my bast not to talk SMACK on here cause I dont want to eat crow.

I know the REBS beat us 35-0. All this talk about how the REBELS played good and dominated. Yes, they kicked our tail. No doubt about it. But have you ever thought for a second that it was more Bruceton playing bad than the Rebels playing good. Think about it. The Tigers played awful. The first touchdown was on a screen that a Tiger defender simply fell down. The second td came right after a Tiger interception. I just think it was more the TIGERS playing bad.

Lets hope that both teams can remain injury free, have good seasons, and the Tigers will travel over to McKenzie in the playoffs.

Butchie, show some love man. That Mustang/Rebel game looks to be a beauty down the road.

Dang Butchie, No love from the you.... I do my bast not to talk SMACK on here cause I dont want to eat crow.

I know the REBS beat us 35-0. All this talk about how the REBELS played good and dominated. Yes, they kicked our tail. No doubt about it. But have you ever thought for a second that it was more Bruceton playing bad than the Rebels playing good. Think about it. The Tigers played awful. The first touchdown was on a screen that a Tiger defender simply fell down. The second td came right after a Tiger interception. I just think it was more the TIGERS playing bad.

Lets hope that both teams can remain injury free, have good seasons, and the Tigers will travel over to McKenzie in the playoffs.

Butchie, show some love man. That Mustang/Rebel game looks to be a beauty down the road.

Here's your love then Man. Congratulations on keeping it close. I haven't had the time to find out just exactly what happened. In fact I'm stunned. And as well I'm shocked Huntingdon didn't stick a knife in you earlier.

But I'm glad to see yall have righted the ship so's to speak. Cause there's others in our Region that need whippins as well. And maybe we will see each other in the playoffs. Good Luck to the Tigers and I'm glad your back. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Im with bench press on this one, the Tigers looked like a peewee team against the bears out there!