WEEK 3 (2-0) DYER COUNTY CHOCTAWS VS. (2-0) MCNAIRY CENTRAL BOBCATS

moonpie33

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the bobcats will honestly win this one in the third quarter..not only do we play hard in the first half we bring it pretty hard also in the second half...i say we take it 28 7 28 3..one of them..i know they havent gave up but one touchdown all season but i think that will change tom night ladies and gentleman..the bobcats are very fast on both sides of the ball.. the weak spot of the bobcats is kickoff and kickoff return really...but we hang in there on that...all i have to say is we will be ready for DC..bring your A game boys and good luck...

who is this guy? he doesnt even go to mcnairy........ he doesnt know what he is talking about he is from adamsville and he is a trader...... and for tyler loss it is tyler ross and yeah i am real glad he is back he is like a cheetah in the woods he is so awesome i think that is he didnt get injured he would be all state material........ but look out for those bobcats they are on a roll and mission to turn thing around.......

Dyer County has to be ready for this game. McNairy has the edge with size and speed. Also Dyer County will be on a bus for a while before the game and that may play an important role in their focus. If DC can focus on defense and keep up with what they have been doing, then I give the game to DC. I feel that the defense will hold up because Huntingdon and Liberty both are very athletic teams with good players. 28-21 Dyer County

It's time for the annual fall of the Dyer County Choctaws. Everyone please try to control yourself from laughing all nite. There is no way DC has any edge going into this game. Even the Bobcats lineman have speed so Peyton Lucas and Adam Clark be ready for some sacks. Mcnairy Central will show up DC in this game. I dont see DC beating the Bobcats at home. DC hardly ever wins away games unless its a team like the ones they've played for the past two weeks. If DC pulled it off oh well just wait til next week when Covington spanks that butt just as sure as fat people love to eat.

It's time for the annual fall of the Dyer County Choctaws. Everyone please try to control yourself from laughing all nite. There is no way DC has any edge going into this game. Even the Bobcats lineman have speed so Peyton Lucas and Adam Clark be ready for some sacks. Mcnairy Central will show up DC in this game. I dont see DC beating the Bobcats at home. DC hardly ever wins away games unless its a team like the ones they've played for the past two weeks. If DC pulled it off oh well just wait til next week when Covington spanks that butt just as sure as fat people love to eat.

lol i like this guy!!!

the bobcats are fast on both sides of the ball and kickoff team is great...the bobcats are doing good at bringing back the tradition for thier selves and thier coaches...this is gonna be a good game but the ends just dont tie up..bobcats take it by 3 touchdowns i think..GO CATS..bring your A game is all i have to say DC cuz mcnairy will be ready for sure..

who is this guy? he doesnt even go to mcnairy........ he doesnt know what he is talking about he is from adamsville and he is a trader...... and for tyler loss it is tyler ross and yeah i am real glad he is back he is like a cheetah in the woods he is so awesome i think that is he didnt get injured he would be all state material........ but look out for those bobcats they are on a roll and mission to turn thing around.......

take this off bruhh

now that i have saw film of dyer county i have came up with my prediction.... i say mcnairy is gonna win 28-7 and dyer county's quarterback will throw 3 or 4 interceptions!!!!!!!!! well we will see yall under the lights tomorrow night and we will see who the better team is!!!!!!!!!!!

Moonpie...What are the Lottery numbers going to be tomorrow night?...38-7....McNairy County was just too fast and was a MUCH better team than Dyer County....Dyer County has NO TEAM SPEED....Bobcats are pretty good...24 and 22 ate Dyer County's defense up... They are a GOOD TEAM... Dyer County is going to be in for a rude awakening when the hit that region 7-3A bunch.. Brownsville, Ripley, Crockett, Covington, and ah yes... DYERSBURG...Have a child playing at Dyer County..Listened to his mother and went to DC........ SO...Had to go....If "mama ain't happy"...Nobody is happy".... I will tell you what... BA Davis is a tough little runner.. But they have NO Speed ....