• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cascade

Eagleville

McEwen

MTCS

Jo Byrns

MTSU vs LSU battle of the State Schools, I think if MTSU wins they should become University of Middle Tennessee, like Memphis.

Grow Blue!, Grow Not Go, The new marketing slogan for season tickets sales.

If they win that game, it will be the biggest upset of the season after the Applacian State win at the Big House.......

Cascade

Eagleville

McEwen

MTCS

Jo Byrns

MTSU vs LSU battle of the State Schools, I think if MTSU wins they should become University of Middle Tennessee, like Memphis.

Grow Blue!, Grow Not Go, The new marketing slogan for season tickets sales.

They should change their name to that anyways, they should have when they went 1A but TSU blocked it. I just call it Middle Tennesee or MT now but they need to get that done! Go UMT! But if they keep playing like they did vs Louisville they have a chance at taking down BOTH Virginia and Memphis. Thats a big if but I would love to see them take the Cav down at Horace Jones Field in Johnny Red Floyd Stadium!

LOL I think its the Smart Arse kind of intellegence hehehe.

Yes we will be able see some what the out come may be in R51A this Friday.

McEwen will be ready to play. They are hunger after last week. You are right that McEwen

will come out and play hard noise ball all 4 quarters. Ya'll played good last Friday and

Good Luck this week

We'll have the network up again tonight. Pred, I'll rely on you for updates from the Eagleville/Forrest game. I'm not going to bother LoveThoseRockets until I here if she is doing better. I felt awful last week when I called her for an update and discovered she was in the hospital. Hopefully she is doing great now. She is a real trooper and she truly does Love Those Rockets!

We'll have the network up again tonight. Pred, I'll rely on you for updates from the Eagleville/Forrest game. I'm not going to bother LoveThoseRockets until I here if she is doing better. I felt awful last week when I called her for an update and discovered she was in the hospital. Hopefully she is doing great now. She is a real trooper and she truly does Love Those Rockets!

Yes she does. Maybe Pred can come up to the pressbox and give us some scores?

Yes we will be able see some what the out come may be in R51A this Friday.

McEwen will be ready to play. They are hunger after last week. You are right that McEwen

will come out and play hard noise ball all 4 quarters. Ya'll played good last Friday and

Good Luck this week

Cascade11 I would like to help in keeping R51A up dated I'm with mac town let me know if you would like my help thank you

Cascade11 I would like to help in keeping R51A up dated I'm with mac town let me know if you would like my help thank you

Absolutely, Man, just go to the Cascade website (my signature will get you there). You can click on the little envelope signal and the e-mail goes straight to me since I set the site up. Just leave me a cell phone number and we'll hollar at ya tonight. Good luck tonight!