FridayMainEvent

Pick the Winners!  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Pick the Winners!

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After we barely won our game last week, I expected to see more picks against us.....

McEwen is a tough team to play because they play hard nose defense and pound the ball so they are one of the few teams that you are going to have to show up and beat because they won't make too many mistakes and beat themselves.

McEwen is a tough team to play because they play hard nose defense and pound the ball so they are one of the few teams that you are going to have to show up and beat because they won't make too many mistakes and beat themselves.

Raynok speaks the truth. No matter what talent level, Coach Nolen's teams will ALWAYS play you hard. I speak from experience as would Raynok or MOTO. Mac-town coming to your house and beating you when you're the favorite makes for a long week of practice and a bad memory that won't go away...even 12 years later.

There are going to be some games this Friday that will be closer than this voting indicates. I think the Forrest/Eagleville game could go either way and I'm shocked at the difference in voting. The Nashville Christian/ MTCS game has a potential to see an upset also. The closest voting is the WHH/McEwen game which probably will be an awesome game to watch. I can understand the close voting on this game. I'm just shocked the voting on the other two games I mentioned isn't closer than it is. We'll have a much clearer picture of how the season is going to go after Friday night.